Threadstoppers United. For the new, nearly new...or even the old members :)

OH no where has kd got too with her guitar......I have been waiting all day. Oh well flirty you kept us entertained with your singing.

LOL. I knew it was going to be an excellent day. Come in my favourite room and hear you all. Okay...rather out of key, and the harmonies are rather 'unique', but [FONT=georgia, bookman old style, palatino linotype, book antiqua, palatino, trebuchet ms, helvetica, garamond, sans-serif, arial, verdana, avante garde, century gothic, comic sans ms, times, times new roman, serif]the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except those that sang best;)

[/FONT]

So that's your excuse for singing bass DQ? May I suggest a go on the triangle next time?;) Or maybe the drums?....Oh no...not the drums:eek: What am I saying!!

No :( Got a feeling I left it wound around someone's neck :(

:D

Ooh Miss, Miss, can I play the trumpet purleeeeese????

Promise, cross my heart an' all that. Is it pink, oh please let it be pink (fingers firmly crossed) :p

Sorry MD...it's yellow, but a very fetching shade. Will go beautifully with your eyes.

Now folks. I've done you an arrangement to sing with. It's a crap one, but been busy elsewhere. Wanted to upload it here, but I can't upload midis, so you'll have to go
myforumuploads - Forum Stuff
and scroll right down to the bottom. Perhaps that will keep you all in tune :D

Ouch! Just listened to it on my laptop. Sounds dreadful! Better on the main PC.

The only problem now is.....I'll be singing that ALL day :rolleyes:

Be better once I get my kazoo, now that will be beauooootiful music

Wow this tune has stuck in my head.....keep humming it round the house, well I dont want the neighbours hearing me warble....lol

Teehee. Love it when I do that Sonkie :D

Just noticed 8 stone gone ....wow.

LOL Sonkie. 8 stone gone long ago I'm pleased to say. Okay...to be truthful, it's now 7 stone 12lbs because of Christmas. That 2lbs will be off this week or next :)

My son listened to it this morning and said "that's baaaaad" :D

I told it's the thought that counts;)

Back