Threadstoppers United. For the new, nearly new...or even the old members :)

What a pair we are!:sigh:

I would adopt or foster too but mizzy's not up for it. Can't blame him though as we already have our three and it does seem a bit greedy but there will always be that feeling of loss there for me. As I'm sure you realise my boys mean the world to me but I always thought I would have a daughter from when I started playing with dolls. Mizzy's not had the snip though so not mission impossible.;) But improbable.:(

Enjoy the cuddles with your friends daughter.;)

Dizzy x

What a pair we are!:sigh:

I would adopt or foster too but mizzy's not up for it. Can't blame him though as we already have our three and it does seem a bit greedy but there will always be that feeling of loss there for me. As I'm sure you realise my boys mean the world to me but I always thought I would have a daughter from when I started playing with dolls. Mizzy's not had the snip though so not mission impossible.;) But improbable.:(

Enjoy the cuddles with your friends daughter.;)

Dizzy x

Im glad im not the only one who feels like this, I too adore my boys, but a girl would have been the icing on the cake.
My hubby is not a kiddy person anyway but it does feel like there is something missing.

All the best with that Debz - you'll be absolutely fine I'm sure. When is the next training day being held?

Hiya ! there's one this Saturday :eek: but won't be able to get to that one cos too short notice to book flight and anyway OH is outta action at the mo with broken wrist (in plaster) - so I'm hoping to get on the 24th March or 21st April.....will have to see what Emma says this afternoon....

Will let you kno....and thanx for your good wishes :)

love

Debz
xx

Im glad im not the only one who feels like this, I too adore my boys, but a girl would have been the icing on the cake.
My hubby is not a kiddy person anyway but it does feel like there is something missing.

I agree. Would have loved a girl. Wanted boys aswell though. Definitely feels like something is missing not having a daughter.

I try to steal friends daughters, but they keep wanting them back:confused:

I agree. Would have loved a girl. Wanted boys aswell though. Definitely feels like something is missing not having a daughter.

I try to steal friends daughters, but they keep wanting them back:confused:

They do???!!!!!!!!!!!!! :sigh: :sigh: Dizzy has first refusal - but if you want to take turns???!!!! :D :D

Girls are sooooooooo messy, make up everywhere, nail varnish with tops off, and TALK ..... I'm sure I keep BT in business single handedly here!!

My lovely son - :break_diet: ahhh bless, may bring home half the rugby pitch each week - but he's so loving to his mum!! Although anyone wanting a nice 6 foot food hoover for a few weeks would be very welcome!!

(NOTE to myself - but lots of brown paper and sellotape!!)

They do???!!!!!!!!!!!!! :sigh: :sigh: Dizzy has first refusal - but if you want to take turns???!!!! :D :D

Girls are sooooooooo messy, make up everywhere, nail varnish with tops off, and TALK ..... I'm sure I keep BT in business single handedly here!!

My lovely son.......but he's so loving to his mum!!

I SOOOO agree !! I have one of each (lucky or wot ???).. ..and my son is MUCH easier to deal with than my daughter.. and she is SOOOO messy......

Debz
xx

On a slightly different note....have just had my phone interview and am booked onto training course on 24th March !!!!

I am DEEEEELIGHTED.....:D just can't wait to get goin'....cos I hate my F/T job (IT Project MAnager)...and would love to have something else that I really enjoy....hopefully being a CDC will give me that.....

HOWZ that for a THREAD STOPPER ??!!!!

Debz
xx

On a slightly different note....have just had my phone interview and am booked onto training course on 24th March !!!!

I am DEEEEELIGHTED.....:D just can't wait to get goin'....cos I hate my F/T job (IT Project MAnager)...and would love to have something else that I really enjoy....hopefully being a CDC will give me that.....

HOWZ that for a THREAD STOPPER ??!!!!

Debz
xx

That's brilliant Debz, I absolutely love being a CDC and I'm sure you will too. Enjoy the day, lots to take in, but really good.

Take care
x

Hiya Sonkie

How have you been today - no picking I hope! You certainly sounded full of beans this morning - mind you, you usually do :)

Well I've only got one daughter, so no experience of having boys, although most people say that boys are easier. My daughter & I are very similar in our personalites (poor child :p ) which means most of the time we get on fabulously but also have our clashes too, I'm sure as she gets into her teens the clashes will get more extreme! But we do have a very close bond, especially as I was a single mum with her for a few years before the lovely Mr Dotty came along.

Hi Sonkie,
What surgery are you having?
Kassi x

I have reached the top of the waiting list for a hernia repair for a few years now ...ww and sw never got me lower than 2st off until I got bored with it and disappointed with the losses.
Well I went to see my surgeon 2 wks into lipotrim and he wanted me to go for it not bothering about my weight ...but I know im too heavy so I said I would rather wait until I had lost some more weight.
With this he said as I would be having surgery he will also do an apronectomy (tummy tuck) at same time ....so how could I refuse.

Hiya Sonkie

How have you been today - no picking I hope! You certainly sounded full of beans this morning - mind you, you usually do :)
Hi Im good thanx had brilliant day, just had a shower while the boys ate their tea, so just out of curiosity I tested for ketones as its day 3 of being an angel and Yippeeeee Im in ketosis......! :eek: :D

Yayy well done you - see worth being good, keep up the good work now.

Just posted a massive thread (sorry Dizzy) on my brand spanking new diary thread about my induction at the gym today. To sum up - it killed, I'm knackered, won't be able to walk tomorrow :D

Well done MD bet you feel pleased with yourself. :) Will be catching up on your diary another time or I won't get to the gym tomorrow myself. I have to get this house sorted. It still has cases of stuff to put away from the trip. I promised to meet up with a friend at the gym tomorrow 10am and have no car tomorrow so will have to walk. i am desperate to go though as it's now been a whole week. I miss it!:cry:

I will be reading it though as I really need motivating. Feeling a bit low hope the work out tomorrow will pep me up.;)

Bet the cute hunky guy will be at the gym on Wednesdays so you better get there again tomorrow.

Dizzy x

Wow well done MD, bet you are proud of yourself. I have an eliptical trainer now and I cannot go over 0.70km, crap I know but it kills the thighs, so I have a couple of sessions on it a day at least...lol

Well done MD bet you feel pleased with yourself. :) Will be catching up on your diary another time or I won't get to the gym tomorrow myself. I have to get this house sorted. It still has cases of stuff to put away from the trip. I promised to meet up with a friend at the gym tomorrow 10am and have no car tomorrow so will have to walk. i am desperate to go though as it's now been a whole week. I miss it!:cry:

I will be reading it though as I really need motivating. Feeling a bit low hope the work out tomorrow will pep me up.;)

Bet the cute hunky guy will be at the gym on Wednesdays so you better get there again tomorrow.

Dizzy x

Ha, ha, hope so Dizzy - he certainly was in hiding today :p

Have a good one yourself tomorrow, get those feel good endorphins (or dolphins as my DD calls them) moving around your body again, hopefully that'll pick you back up :)

Wow well done MD, bet you are proud of yourself. I have an eliptical trainer now and I cannot go over 0.70km, crap I know but it kills the thighs, so I have a couple of sessions on it a day at least...lol

Hi Sonkie, I hadn't actually thought about being proud of myself, but yes, now you come to mention it I suppose I am, at least I did it - although I do now have to go and do it all again :rolleyes:

A couple of sessions a day on your EP is brilliant, every little helps after all :)

Back