Total Solution Three years later...

Livvi

So three years ago I tried exante for the first time. According to my diary back then i was 9 stone 11. Lucky girl haha. Im now back giving exante a second go.
I started on Thursday 19th at 11 stone 4 and want to lose around a stone and a half. I go on holiday to Turkey for the first time in July and really want to be more comfortable with my body by then.
The first five days have been pretty good but I did go out for my partners mum's birthday last night and ate a little bit more than i wanted. Oops!
I'm now ready to jump back on plan see how i do in the next week! Wish me luck :)

Just finished my breakfast. Had the cheese and bacon breakfast eggs which I've heard mixed reviews about. Was a little nervous at first but they were actually pretty nice. I mixed them with the 80ml of water and popped them in the waffle maker for 2 or 3 mins and voila, cheesy bacon egg waffle. Got kinda sickly towards the end but nothing like some of the horrible reviews I've read. Now to decide what to have for lunch.

Hi Livvi
I'm starting Evante tomorrow, how much did you lose 3 years ago?
I tried LL and lost 4 stone went from 13,7 to 9,7
I'm now back up at 13 stone and need to get back down to at least 10 stone if not a bit less
will be here to support you hun :)

xxxxxx

Hi Clover
Thanks for reading. I lost a stone with WW but then slowly put it back on. Decided to do exante to try and get back on track. Lost about 12 lbs in two weeks I think. Got a bit more to lose this time but I really feel like I can stick to it. The worst part is not being able to snack when watching tele in the evenings. Feel like I can't sit still unless I'm munching haha.
Good luck tomorrow! Let me know how it goes.

xx

Hi lives good luck

Sorry autocorrect. Livvi not lives.

Hi Liv. Well done so far. We'll look like 2 supermodels sunbathing next to the pool. This is my diary. Going to update it soon before I go to bed.

Hi lives good luck

Sorry autocorrect. Livvi not lives.

Thanks aloize, you too! I really enjoyed reading your diary. Sounds like your in a pretty similar situation to me at the mo. Feel like I've got so many dinners out this month and next. Just going to stick to TS 100% and make good choices at my meals (if I can haha)

Hi Liv. Well done so far. We'll look like 2 supermodels sunbathing next to the pool. This is my diary. Going to update it soon before I go to bed.

Thanks Lynne. Really can't wait. Nothing motivates you more than trying to squeeze in to an old bikini. Not a pretty sight haha.

That happened to me when I was in Turkey. Didn't realise how much weight I'd gained. Was really embarrassed sunbathing!

Started Evante today, was really surprised the vanilla shake was really nice,
I don't know if I should have a Coconut shake or bar for lunch :) decisions decisions!!! how are you doing Livvi?,

Hey Lynne, will have a look at your Diary :)

xxxx

I don't know if I should have a Coconut shake or bar for lunch :) decisions decisions!!! how are you doing Livvi?,

xxxx
Still haven't updated it. will try to do it today. did it yesterday but lost the post

xxxx

Glad you enjoyed your shake Clover! I'm not a fan of coconut so not bought that one. My favourite shake so far has been the lemon cheesecake. So so nice. Cookies and cream was pretty good too.

So Thursday was my weigh in day. Officially been on exante for a week now and I've lost 6lbs which I'm happy with. I might not have stuck to it 100% but I'm not going to bother with restarts as I know that I'm going to have meals to go to for birthdays and stuff. I'd rather just make the plan flexible to my life.

This morning I'm going to have a toffee caramel shake which I've not tried yet, then maybe vanilla for lunch. Not sure whether to have tea at work or at home because I wont finish till around 11.

Will try and check back in tonight. Good luck guys!!

x

Been a while since I posted last. Ended up having the bank holiday weekend off plan. Friday was 100% which was good but Saturday was not so good at all.
I had a shake just before work at around half 11. My break was at 10 to 2 and I just wasn't hungry so I didn't have my second shake. I thought I'd be starving by the time I finished work at half 10 so I was going to have my lunch shake during work when I felt a bit hungrier. Unfortunately the restaurant got pretty busy and I just never got chance. By half 4 i was starving. I ended up nibbling on leftovers and any bits of food I saw going! I had three or four onion rings, a piece of grilled chicken, a piece of scampi, a couple of chips and probably a few other bits. The more I thought about it the worse I felt. By the time I got home I was really hungry so the boyfriend ordered pizza and I had half of that plus some garlic mushrooms.
Sunday was a planned day off because I was drinking in the evening. Was supposed to be healthy choices but after Saturday I didn't see the point. McDonald's for lunch and a few mini sausage rolls for tea. And then half a bag of choccy fingers.
Monday was another planned day off because it was my mums birthday meal. We went to an all you can eat japanese/chinese restaurant for tea and I'd had subway for lunch. Then half a pack of bourbons for supper.
Tuesday I had rib eye steak for dinner and then went to the cinema. Got a three scoop sundae with sauce and fudge sprinkles. Dont remember if I had anything else that day.
Yesterday was a better day. Had half a bacon panini for breakfast with my mum but then lemon meringue shake for lunch and pasta ham amd mushroom soup for tea (very very yummy)
Today I've just had my breakfast on my break at work. Banana shake which is always good. Got strawbery for lunch which I'm hoping to have around 8ish then gonna try another meal for tea when I finish work.

After all that eating I think I've put on half a pound which could have been worse. And now I'm back on 100% which I'm determined to stick to.

Sorry for the mega long post. Felt like I needed to make myself write out all the rubbish I ate.
Hope everyone's doing a bit better than I was haha xx

onwards and upwards!
Nobody is perfect and you are back on track now so well done :)

Back