Thrilled almost skinny :)

Hedgehog

Gold Member
Well its official after 10 weeks of SS 100% I have been rewarded with a total huge loss of 3 stone :) Only one more stone left till I get to my goal

I'm thrilled with myself as I said almost skinny :) still very definitely a size 14 so I will probably need to get the last stone off till I see that size again :) but I dont really care too much about that anyway.

I'm starting 810 today have all the supplies, exited and nervous about having the meal today, really hoping I can stick strictly to the plan :)

Thats fantastic & you must feel great! Good luck on 810 & most importantly - enjoy! :D

I'm sure you'll be at goal in no time - wishing you every success on this final leg x

Excellent! Please let me know how the 810 plan goes! I've got another 14lbs to go and I'll be starting 810 and like you I'm quite nervous about it! XX

so please for you well done. 3 stone is a massive achievement - good luck for the last stone xx

Well done hedgehog, you've done so well, I hope I can stick to it 100% like you. I've only just done my first week, was ok up to sunday night and the smell of bbq's were driving me slightly mad, but I survived it without caving in! Good luck with 810 xx

Whooo Hoooooo Hedgehog!! :):)
3 stone in 10 weeks........ :eek: Wow!!

Well Done on that achievement :)
You must feel fabulous - and you deserve it :):)

Yay you, a whopping 3 stone. You deserve it as you've worked so hard.
Let us all know how you get on with 810.

wow how fantastic for you..... you must feel fab!!!

how much water were you drinkin to lose that amount?

Many Congrats to you, you've done fab!
I may just be joining you on the 890 today...but had a celebratory Indian (chicken Tikka & Spinach) on Sunday which may just have delayed it abit...ooops.

Your head is definately in the right place so I'm sure you'll be at goal in no time...ready for your hols :)

Helenx

wow!! well done you for sticking to it hun, i bet you feel great. Good luck with your 810 that'll be me soon hopefully.

debs x

Whoohoo Thats Brillant Really Delighted For You!!!!!!!

Woooohooooooo that's brill, you've done amazing x

Wow, congratz to you on your loss, 10 weeks is bloomin' fantastic.....

Thanks for the support Everyone :)

I am delighted with how things have gone to date, I will let you know how the 810 goes this week.

So far it has been really good, I had a lovely chicken and baby spinach salad with cucumber and light salad dressing. I dont think I had the full amount of chicken allowence, so I could have more later if I feel peckish but I am fine now :)

Snowwonder, I was drinking a minimum of 5 litres of water most days for the 10 weeks, not hugely more than that though

esmotto, hopefully you are joining me on the 810 this week :)

Inthesummerof69
, I found the very beginning hard, especially day 1, in fact I vowed to give it up that day as I was very sickly with the shakes and even had planned to start high protein for day 2 but I found the tetras much better and things turned around once I got into ketosis zone, the water was my life saver.

But I have to say I struggled with the last few weeks, since I started researching maintenance I just wanted to fast forward to it, thought it wouldnt come soon enough. I didnt slip but it took alot of resolve to chose to stay another week and another week on SS, I had initially said I would do it till I got to BMI 25 minimum but decided this week since I was so close and I was obsessed with thinking of food that the time was right while I still had my resolve with dieting to move to the higher plan.

Looking back it doesnt seem like 10 weeks but its easy to say that when its done, harder to think its only 10 weeks to go.

Willbesize10
, well done on resisting the bbq's, thats a big test and resisting it shows your head is in the diet zone which makes things a little easier on you I think, well done.

Camilla, you should be moving up to 810 soon :) So far I have enjoyed the treat of having good healthy food, hopefully it will stay that way, will keep you updated :)

Thanks again everyone for the support :) Hx

Back