***thrilling trimming tuesday daily thread***

Have a great time tonight Bling - yep I love the welsh mother on the phone to the taliban, that's on the 'award winning mince pie' dvd that we watched last night. Was really funny as I've seen it before but was watching it with my 16 yr old son who's currently got a bad cough & cold and he kept laughing that much he was choking and I had to keep pausing the dvd :)

Have come to the conclusion today that I need to up (start) the exercising now so me and hubby are off for a walk on Saturday and then were gradually going to make the walks longer, higher and more strenuous so that we're both up for light to moderate hikes when we're on holiday in America (in Yosemite for part of the trip) --- so that's it plans all made all I've got to do now is start walking!!

Not had a pack yet today so about to have one while hubby and son have their meal - haven't got any bars left so will have a couple of hot choc mints later this evening. Have noticed that I've struggled more with the water today while I've been at home - much easier to drink it all when I'm in work.

All sounds very interesting Caroline, rather you than me hunni. Good for you thought about the PR job.
My OH is now in Bruges, the hour flight turned into 2 hours lol

Back