Throwing myself into SW - food diary

I won't be making them any time soon then lol.

do u weigh every day?

Day 5 (13st 12.8lbs) *fist pump*

Yeah, I do weigh daily - a bad habit but one I don't want to break. I take my Thursday evening weigh-in weight as my official one though.

Breakfast: Mugshot

Lunch: Leftover curry from yesterday (3 syns)

Dinner: Chilli con Carne (7 syns), Pitta (7.5 syns)

Snacks: 2 x babybel, 1 x HiFi bar

Last edited:
To be honest I like to weigh myself everyday too lol. But always stick to the Saturday group one. Everyone tells me i shouldn't but in all fairness if it's not doing me any harm then why not, it's nice to see how our weight fluctuates from day to day.

That's the way I see it too Vix. I try not to let it get to me but it's baffling how I do well all week, but as soon as Thursday morning come round, I've gained weight!

Day 6 - 13st 12.8lb (no change since yeterday)

Breakfast: 3 x scrambled eggs with milk, 2 slices of wholemeal bread, brown sauce (1 syn)

Lunch: Nothing - but had a massive wedge of chocolate cake at my nephews birthday do. (no idea)

Mid Afternoon: this paved the way for a Go Ahead biscuit (7 syns) and a Caramel cake bar (5.5 syns)

Dinner; Not sure yet as am out at a footy match from 6.30-10pm (later if it goes to pens) so if I am hungry when I get in, I might have a couple of slices of toast

Yeah i like to see what my weights doing lol.

I went to a football match too last nite. Who did you go to see?

I went to watch Bradford City V Leeds United. I supported the winning team :-D

So I was off plan yesterday but I didn't over eat.

Yesterday was weigh in and I lost an amazing 6lbs! I have no idea how I did this, and I certainly don't feel like I lost 6lbs so I think her scales are wrong so I won't be surprised if I gain weight next week.

Now my official weight is 13st 12lbs, so I'm only 2.5lbs away from my lightest weight, and 2st 4lbs lost in total

Ah Kool! I went to the Aston Villa v Leighton Orient...I supported the losing team lol.

Wow 6lbs is good still try not to think about her scales being wrong though :)

Yesterday was a bit of a write-off as I went out for lunch with my friend and had a burger, chips & onion rings, then a lovely dessert afterwards as well as two drinks. Although I didn't have any evening meal, I unfortunately ate an entire packet of jaffa cakes and a couple of cake bars. BAH!

This morning when I got weighed I was 14st 0lbs, so I hope it's all just water weight - trying to be good today though.

I won the raffle this week which was the ingredients for SW Ice cream and some cute little serving dishes so I have made that to have it with my evening meal. BUT I'm not 100% sure if you are meant to leave it in the freezer for so long after it is ready, so it might be a disaster. So far everything sweet I have tried to make on SW has been a disaster.

Breakfast: Scrambled eggs, 2 slices of bacon, 2 slices of wholemeal toast, brown sauce (1 syn)

Lunch: 1 slice of easy-cheesy potato pie (I don't know why, but when I make it, it is solid, so I can pick it up and eat it like a pasty!!)

Dinner: Pork loin steaks, Asda Root Veg mash (1.5 syns), cabbage, new potatoes, gravy (2 syn), Yorkshire Pud (2 syns).

Snacks: 2 x babybel, SW Icecream with chocolate sauce and sprinkles (2.5 syns).

I'm full of cold today too and I'm craving sugar really badly but I know if I cave in, I won't stop at one.

Last edited:
Sunday

Full of cold, feel dreadful (boo hoo)

Breakfast: Slice of easy-cheesy potato pie and brown sauce (1 syn)

Through the day: went to athletics had...banana, big slice of potato pie, 2 x baby bels, 2 x alpen lights and some Walkers Pops (4 syns)

Dinner: Chicken, carrots, cabbage, gravy (2 syns), yorkshire pud (2 syns), mash (3 syns - had milk and marg in it)

Snacks: 1 x meringue nest (3.5 syns)

Really chuffed with myself for taking a SW friendly picnic with me and sticking to it, although feeling so grotty helped as I couldn't face walking over to the tuck shop.

Monday

Breakfast: Banana

Lunch: 2 x chicken & mayonnaise sandwiches

Dinner: Went out for tea, had fish, chips & garden peas and some mayonnaise.

Left half the fish (although it was quite big).

I have no sense of smell or taste at the moment thanks to my stinking cold. When I was eating my meal in the pub I was surprised to only manage half of it before I felt full. I guess as I am not "enjoying it" as I cannot smell it and cannot taste it, I was able to "listen to my body" and understand that I was full. It's a shame it won't last :-D

Managed to fit back into a dress today that had been a bit tighter around the tummy / waist than I had been comfortable with for a while.

Yay for non scale victory :D

Love it when i fit into something that didnt fit too good.

Tuesday

Breakfast: Banana

Lunch: Slice of easy cheesy potato pie (it's all gone now)

Dinner: Mayflower Sauce curry (3 syns), chicken, onions, potatoes, cabbage

Snacks: 2 x alpen light, 2 x babybel, jam tart (5.5), cake bar (5.5)

You can tell I've got my sense of taste back can't you :-D

Wednesday, Thursday & Friday

I was off plan as I ate out again on Wednesday (leaving do) and Friday was my last day in my current job so I ended up taking loads of treats in, and scoffing on them. Back onto it today though

Late breakfast / early lunch: Mugshot, Banana

Dinner: Chicken stir-fry (2.5 syns for the sauce)

0.5lbs on at weigh in on Thursday this week which was quite good considering I had eaten out three times since last weigh in.

Hey! Your doing brilliantly well done... cant say the same for me haha anyway back to it now!!
Gonna be pinching a few food ideas off you what ive spotted :p
xx

Sent from my Slider SL101 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back