• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Thrown away my scales!

S: 18st10lb C: 17st10lb G: 12st7lb Loss: 1st0lb(5.34%)
I did lipotrim for two weeks lost a stone but the bad breath and people commentating they could smell dog poo has made me eat again :(
Anyway being just under 18stone and thinking about dieting is runining my whole life, also spending money on expensive foods - so called healthy food, hello but isnt chicken just so expensive! When I was in my twenties and living on £100 with one child and i wasnt very confident with cooking I lived on Beans, tomatoes, eggs on wholemeal toast, i had a ham salad sandwich with soup for lunches and porridge for breakfast, I really had money for treat foods or had alcohol or even eat out or had takeaways, my lifestyle changed when i met my ex partner who was used to fine foods and a chinese every week and eating out in pubs! I must admit i managed to put on five stones when really before then i used to think of the waste of money eating out really was, it is very hard now to go back to eating more at home, and less outside but I think I have decided to throw my scales out eat like i used to and see if my clothes get looser this year. I must admit I have saved money this week, and I feel very good about this, has my clothes got looser, I think i will be able tell in a couple of months :) x

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

breadbin

S: 19st7lb C: 18st12lb G: 14st4lb BMI: 36.8 Loss: 0st9lb(3.3%)
good luck with it:) hope it does work and no reason it won't with the beans on toast;) and good for you too!

SuzyK

Silver Member
S: 20st0lb C: 14st13lb G: 10st3lb BMI: 34.8 Loss: 5st1lb(25.36%)
Hi

I am doing a low carb diet, Go Lower and I eat proper food three times a day, plus snacks and it is all supplied by Go Lower.

If I fancy something different then yes I am buying chicken, but I am getting Sainsburys cooked drumsticks and I find them very reasonable.

I did also try there basics sliced chicken but it was very watery.

Good luck with losing weight and remember we are here if you need motivation to stick with something.

S: 15st0lb C: 15st0lb G: 9st4lb BMI: 37.2 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Good luck! When do you weigh in?
Just think of all the extra money you'll have for clothes if you're not spending it on food.

shelz

Silver Member
You are braver than I am! Dont think I could bear to throw my scales away. I wanted to purchase some new body fat percentage ones but my fiance wouldnt allow me saying it would only spur me to loosing more weight.

S: 18st10lb C: 17st10lb G: 12st7lb Loss: 1st0lb(5.34%)
I think scales are evil anyway if I weighted 30 stone and was a size 10 I wwouldnt care about the what the scakes said :) I'll keep updating as I am getting on :)

Lynn8124

Gold Member
S: 19st7lb C: 19st7lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 45.4 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Hiya. a few mos ago I couldn't find my scales and didn't miss them and then when they turned up I would use them about once a week, usually more. The battery has died and I can't be bothered replacing it so it's a 'weight' of my mind now, no pun.:D