*** THURSDAY - Hour by Hour - BRING IT! ***

Hello everyone.. had a few problems yesterday typing my little pinkies were abit shaky.. but I'm still reading all the posts... Just read your post Kirsten..an awful thing you had to go through I am sure but well done for being so brave.. it's very important to get answers when these awful things happen.. I hope you have a more peaceful time now.. :patback:
I have found this week really tough.. I guess it's having more time to mooch about and I am sooo bored as I can't concentrate on reading.. I am going to try and get to the corner shop today.. so as it may take me four hours to get ready.. I had best get going.. have a good day :)

Big hugs Munch, have been thinking of you. Big hugs... not sure what else to say. You're very brave, honey.

Sarah, hiya... sorry your week has been a bit rough... good luck with trip out, take it easy and catch you later.

xxx

Kirsteen-that must've been hard, well done for staying strong, big hugs.

sarah-I find days when I've nothing planned a bit of a drag, there's only so much daytime T.V you can watch!

I've lost 3 lbs this week, away to update ticker, then do my measurements!

Yay Angela! Well done!

xxx

Glad it went reasonally well for you munch...as well as it can do in those circumstances. Hugs xxxxxxxxxx

If i can go off topic for a minute....my daughters natural father has just decided after nearly 9 years to apply for parental responsibility. We were never married and it was before 2003. What makes me mad is he is only doing it to be awkward because i refused to let him take her out of school for a fortnight to go on holiday. He has recently separated from his wife and has been in a relationship with a new woman who has a 10 yr old son and im scared he will try and take her away from me. As she is only 8, i can envision her dad saying things like, "live with us and you have a brother now and it will be fantastic and i will buy you a pony, etc etc". I know its got to be in the childs best interests where they live and their wishes have to be taken into account but as she lives with me and sees her dad every other weekend, im the mean one who makes her do her homework and other day to day stuff. Im so worried she will jump at the chance to live with him and his new family because it will be more "fun".
My best mate says not to worry and i do believe her but i would be devastated if she were to go and live with her dad and not me.
Anyone else have any experience of this? Feel so sick :-(

kirsten.....how brave you are....:hug99:

this happened with me, my kids went off to live with there dad for a week or too, didn`t take long for them to realise who was there for them, so they came home.
You may find you have to let her try some time at her fathers, and he wouldnt be able to buy her stuff 24/7..... good luck hun

i`ve just had a bar for lunch instead of brekkie, my stomach has never been so loud......so i will not be going out of the house until it stops, not hungry but my stomach sounds it.
just had to measure a customer with these sounds effects.....lol:ashamed0005:

Sleepy, feel for you honey. I do think you are worrying too much... this may not even be in his mind, and not many courts would back it, surely? Your daughter might enjoy the attention right now, but she loves you, and you have been the constant parent-figure in her life, always there for good times and for bad. Even at 8, she will be smart enough to see this.

Please don't torment yourself. Big hugs.

xxx

Afternoon all sorry having been on here just trying to catch up reading all the posts! Having a bit of a bad day today struggling a bit and have a weird craving for marmite? Think I've done too much that's why I'm lacking energy. Congrats on the loss Angela, sorry to hear about peoples situations stay strong. Hope everyone is having a good day, the weather is really dull here which isnt very motivating lol x

Good afternoon, all! Well done to all of you for being the biggest losers :D including myself. I am on top of the world today as my WI in confirmed that I have lost 17lbs and I was NOT disillusioned by my scales at home!

For those of you who are having a bad day on the diet, start drinking the water, it does really help1 We can do this.... I am a newbie but just kept popping into this site and kept it going...A BIG THANK YOU TO ALL OF YOU!!:D

Afternoon ladies and gents :)
n
just popping by 2shakes and 1.5litres down. sunshine here to day in ireland which makes this dieting a bit easier. Not looking forward to the bank holiday weekend :(!

Hellooo everyone!

ABFAB - so glad you popped in for a visit hun, please hang around. I'm glad that you are not stopping your weight loss journey!

Wow - reading the posts above, I'm stunned at the emotional upheaval some of you are going through and still staying 100% CD. I admire your strength.

Wow 17bs you must be very pleased well done x

Also am looking forward the bank holiday weekend but we have nothing planned.

Our credit card arrived last night - uh oh :p and I've been scouring lastminute.com all morning, looking at hotel/flight packages to sunny, exotic, far-away places, prague, venice, rome, madrid.......

:sigh: alas having a credit card does not mean a licence to travel, and unfortunately, I really want to eat when I go to Italy or Spain, as I believe food is huge part of sampling country's culture, so will wait until I'm off CD I think.

Thank you all for your hugs and support. Being nagged about going out for dinner with the In Laws, littlun and some friends....not getting much support apart from one friend who is saying why don't we get take away and then we can take it in turns and sit with Kirsten in the kitchen while the others eat lol!

hello every 1

i wanted to ask if any1 has started the diet from 810 and then worked steps down. im on my forth day and im really ill.

ive had 3ltrs so far and 1 shake then hubby told me to eat. so ive eaten but dont know wat to do for tommorow...

please help#
i know im always depressing
soooooorrrrryyy

helllo

You're not depressing never think that, this forum is here for that purpose. I'm personally on the 810 plan and working up so I don't really know what to say about going down steps but just keep drinking loads of water, distract yourself, go for a bath or take a nap and I'm sure you will feel better. It will pass, I not having a v good day today but I'm just thinking tomorrow I will probably feel better and it will all be worth it in the end. Keep your chin up x

Hey everyone - just wanted to say great losses and hugs to everyone who is struggling.

Kirsten and sleepy sending you a massive hug and thinking of you both x

Ab fab am SOOOO glad you are back and good luck tomorrow xxxx

Ive got a banging headache probably from the eyebrow and bikini wax in preparation for this weekend and dismatling my wooden bed and putting a divan together so Im going to have my shake and get an early night.

I will be back very early in the morning to try and read all the posts before the kids get up and I need advice cos Im going away for a weekend but will fill you in tomorrow
LOL
xxx

Yay Ab Fab! Good to see you.

I'm in agony today. My calf uscles are all sore, my thighs are on fire, with fiery skin and bruising in the middle. My ankles are bruised and my arms are painful to move, all stiff.

Needless to say I threw myself into the poledancing with gusto!

In other news, I've also made someones "Sh!tlist" at the hospital, no idea how, but I don't really care. For the past 3 weeks I've been splitting my tetra into 2 during shift, half in morning, put it back in fridge, and then half at lunch (in coffees) today I was told
"Move that, infection control will see it and go through us"
"Oh right, sorry jdidn't know, no-ones said over past three weeks"
"Sorry"
"No its okay, its just theres rolls lying in the fridge uncovered and two bags of salad too..."
"I wasn't talking to you when I said sorry"

Well f**k you very much.

Oooooh....how did you keep yourself calm!!!!!!!!!!!

Back