Thursday **Lets do it Hour by Hour**

He won't ever let me pay for anything - not even a cup of coffee, weekends away, nothing.

So this was very special for his birthday.

Might find out tomorrow if we can sort something out for another date even if it is during the week.

Day 13 for me and the day is over half way through.

I seem to be more settled on CD now and have rode through the hunger pains:D

I get weighed again on Saturday...and as I have no scales I haven't a clue how my weight loss is going.

My jeans seem to be a bit looser though.

Sue
xx

Oh my god, Maggie, Georgie, Tara, Sam, Edel, Jo - I NEED A KICK UP THE A**E!

Please?! I need to start sorting out what time of day i have my units, and i need to get as motivated as i was last week.

Kill me now xxx

Sorry for delay in posting today all, been a weird day. Had my Aunts funeral today and it was hard to cope with so came home for a sleep when I got home. Everyone else decided to go for a chinese/indian meal for her afterwards, and I soo wanted to go but I knew I wouldnt be able to stick to cambridge so went home for a sleep feel better but a bit annoyed that i missed out on my aunts wake so to speak. Suppose it would have been easier if it was in a pub and a buffet I think i could have resisted that!

Anyway my lovely new pup and my old doggy all went for a long walk in the rain today, came home soaked thru to the skin mud up to my knees. Had a lovely hot shower and when i came down new pup had poo'd and walked it everywhere lol didn't have the energy to tell her off! Hope she learns to do it in the garden/walkies soon!!

Anyway, the good thing was weighed myself tonight and scales have dropped again, but will wait for weigh in the morning! Hopefully My aunt will send some more weight loss dust my way and ill be rewarded for todays strength!!

Hope everyone is doing ok Love Angela xx

Sorry not caught up on threads yet but arse kicking has been PM'd Leah!

Georgie
x

Unfortunately the site I booked through has a no-refund policy on certain hotels - that being one of them. So it is either move the dates or lose the money.

I have until 1st February to try to change the dates - it depends on his work though.

My birthday is 14th March so we are both Pisceans! Lots of romance going on!

What rotten luck. Hope you can change the dates.

Evening all, wow its a quiet daily today, everyone must be busy, ill or tired?

Im feeling much better now thanks for asking guys! xxx Darn gallbladder, if I indulge in a bit too much naughtiness it sets it off. Yes I am supposed to go back to docs to be sent to see about having it removed .... Ive been putting it off till I get myself sorted weight wise, so another reason to get my arse in gear and get to goal and have it removed ... not looking forward to it though, hospitals arent the favourite of places, now if I could have it done at home Id be happy ... lol, bit mad really!!

Angela ((big hugs)) for you!
STBG hope you both get another date sorted out.
Leah, hope everyone gave you a good kick up the rear and that you are doing ok? x
Susan you will have those pounds off no worries before your hol. Im usually tired till about day 4/5, usually lucky on the headache side of things and dont suffer while on cd, strange as I suffer migraines really bad but havent had one for ages come to think of it?
SJ, think I better not ask about the ops ... or Ill never get there to have it out .. haha!
Vicky, hope your day went well and you were able to have a good 790 day? Im on 790 too, but been messing about this week too, has to stop.
T4M hope you are able to sort out the house stuff etc with minimal hassles.
JJJ, hope you got through the paperwork and housework. Not long now till your photo shoot, how exciting cant wait to see you in the paper. You and Georgie look fab, my inspirations .... dont want to sound freaky or stalker-ish but I may print you guys off and stick you to my fridge for those 'want to bugger my diet up' moments!!
Sue great to hear those jeans are getting looser, nice feeling isnt it!

Anyway, really hope you are all ok and lets keep going all, we can do this together xxx

Back