*** THURSDAY - Hour by Hour - BRING IT! ***

I responded by drinking all my tetra and being in the line of fire for th rest of the day to be quite honest.

I just raise an eyebrow and take it. Tends to get them more annoyed than responding.

Once when someone was screaming at me, I did that an checked my watch. Let them keep going. Tends to get people more annoyed than rising to the bait, and I look very calm and collected.

Meanwhile I'm mentally plotting just how to get laxative into their tea/slash their car tyres/ tie them to a chair encased in concrete and throw them into the sea.

I'm about ready to give up, really don't think I can carry on with this diet anymore seems to be making me really down x

Oh bless you Athena....sending you hugs xxxxx See how you feel in the morning, It is tough x

Ohh Anthea . . . nooo don't give up especially after all the hard work you have one so far. It'll all be worth it in the end.

Tomorrow is another brand new day and I hope you feel better . . . .

Take care
xx

Lexie.. thank you for making me giggle.. what with you wanting to deal with your neighbours and now wanting to put people in concrete .. I am glad I am not the only one who secretly plots :D

Athena, this diet does play havoc with your moods.. it is tough and I have been finding it really hard.. take it easy on yourself.. I'm on 810 after being told to change plans because of my illness.. have you tried being abit creative with your meals etc.. maybe help the boredom a little. Katycakes I made it to the shop and back.. had to lay down for a bit but I got there.. I walked in the rain and it felt bliss to smell the air..

Lexie, love the eyebrow advice... gonna practice that one!!!

Athena, noooo... just give it a little while more? Let your body settle into it a bit. You will get into a zone, and it will be easier, but you do have to hang on through the first week or two as your body adjusts. You can do it. Big hugs.

Sarah, yay!!! A walk in the rain... fab. Funny how you appreciate the little things when you acn't take them for granted any more. You're doing great, honey.

xxx

Last edited:
Thanks for the replys feeling a little bit better hopefully will wake up tomorrow and feel better about myself, hope ur all ok night x

Back