Thursday HOUR BY HOUR!

x-Katie-x

Gold Member
Good morning one and all - the sky is still in darkness but the mind and body are feeling light. I believe that today will be the day where not one thing that is not recommended on your diet will pass your lips - today is AbstinenceThursday and all will do well, the sky around you will shine with your positivity.

.... and yes there's a chance you'll miss quite a lot of that sky cos you'll be in the loo peeing loads thanks to all that water you're glugging!

And right back atcha!! :) Just got to work - - - of all the nerve - - - the canteen is grilling onions and cooking bacon, and the smells just wafting up to the breezeway where we walk in!! ARGH!!! If there is one smell that makes me instantly hungry, its grilled onions!!!! How cruel of them!!! Don't they KNOW??? :D

I have a half day today and tomorrow - so its almost like a four day weekend - I am off at 11:30am both days!! Yessssss!!!! Had enough of this place for one week!!! ;) :)

Haven't decided what I will do - may go down for a stroll on the sea front, but probably should go home and do some much needed long overdue minimins distracted housework!! LOL Ithink thats what I'll do. :( Not very fun but will reward myself with a nice bubble bath and then play with all my new lotions and potions.

Well, on second pint now. Gluglugluglug!!!

Have a great day everyone!!!

XX

Mornin, I really struggled yesterday so hoping today is going to be a better day.

Just measured my waist, and I've lost 3" in less than 2 weeks, woohoo!

WI is day after tomorrow, so I'm focussing on that to keep me going.

Thanks god for this place, might not have got through yesterday without it! Thanks everyone :thankyou::grouphugg:

Quick hello, boss lingering this morning, well done toller-girl keep going you are nearly at WI and then you will be really happy.

I have been in total abstinece for 3 whole days now, so good to be back on track. I dont recommend cheating to anyone, abstinence feels better.:cry:

Keep glugging everyone:)

Well, I am off for an Indian Head massage at 11.30, neeed someone to totally uncrick my neck, it feels as though it's in knots!!!

Well, I am off for an Indian Head massage at 11.30, neeed someone to totally uncrick my neck, it feels as though it's in knots!!!

Ohh, nice, I love a head massage.
I think I am going to have to get one as a goal reward.

Need to step up the water today, WI tonight and I want to stop at 2pm, only done .5L so far :cry: gonna be in the loo all afternoon.
had one vanilla pack.

Good luck at your WI Ali. Hope you enjoy your head massage GG. I might treat myself to one as I get really bad head aches which I think is like tension so would help.

Going to lunch with one of my fat friends today. She had heard a that I had lost a lot of weight. She wants to know about the diet so I will be singing its praises, be good if we got commission:D

Well tomorrow I am off the wedding so dont think I will be on until Sat night.

Hope everyone is having a positive day.

Hi All, hope everyone is fine! I am feeling so cold and tired, :(. Anyway have had 2 litres so far. Going to the cinema tonight (i think), and when i know i am going out, i like to hit my 4litres by 1-2pm, then i can go to the loo throughout the afternoon and less in the evening. Plus i hate using public toilets, even though it's got to be done, heheh, work toilets are fine.

Got my LegMagic exercise equipment delivered yesterday, will assemble it this weekend and update you on how it is. JJB Sports TV.

xx

Plus had my WI last night and have noticed that my weightloss has started to slow down a bit now :(. I am still doing everything as normal, but i have been losing between 2-3lbs per week lately and then maybe 5lbs every 3 weeks, i know it averages out to 1 stone a month, but have noticed it's slowing down tremendously. I weight 13:13 now, want to get down to 10 stone or just under before started RTM.

Hi all, 2nd week had weigh in last night with my new group, recommended this web-site for surport! Done really well lost 6lb can't beleive it!

Got to choose my fav packs and got one of those perdometers? Not sure how the thing works? Have set it, time and lol its stuck to me... almost lost it down the loo lol thou!

Hope everyones ok and and still going.... Becky...

Oh trying to put my goals lol on website and a pic of me so i can join in properly x

Plus had my WI last night and have noticed that my weightloss has started to slow down a bit now :(. I am still doing everything as normal, but i have been losing between 2-3lbs per week lately and then maybe 5lbs every 3 weeks, i know it averages out to 1 stone a month, but have noticed it's slowing down tremendously. I weight 13:13 now, want to get down to 10 stone or just under before started RTM.
Nearly there! What was your start weight if you don't mind me asking?

Got my LegMagic exercise equipment delivered yesterday, will assemble it this weekend and update you on how it is. JJB Sports TV.
xx

Would you let us know how you get on and if it is value for money. Would be very interested thanks.;)

Hi everyone! Good to see everyone sounding positive!!! And well done on day 3 Lady - leave those trouble times behind you and knock this thing on its head!!! Have a great time at the wedding and be sure and post a piccie of the new glammed up you!! (Though I'd love to see you in frosted makeup, mini skirt and whit patenet leather boots!! :D)

I use my pedometer a few times but nearly lost it once too...Thought I had, then found it the next morning at my car door side. Doesn't stay on very well.

I am now working on my third litres, no packs yet. Have the afternoon off and have just stopped at the pet shopa nd ought my kitties some new treats....and watching my little siamese go mad as I just got him high onj catnip spray!!! heheehhehehe :D

Will do BL. Off to meet my fat friend and try and convert her to LL

SEE YA:wave_cry:

Hi Toller Girl, my start weight was 19:12, but before that i used to be 21st something, it's disgusting I know. I also have PCOS (which I found out 2 months ago). So i want to get down to 9:5-10 and then start RTM. I would probably go for 10, then start RTM.

Hi Ladylite, yes definately, give me a coupld of days, will assemble it at the weekend, and the best thing is that it tones your inner thighs, outer thighs, buttocks and abductors. It also folds away, comes with a free 13 minute workout dvd. On the tv sky channel they are showing it for £79.99, where as with the same company (JJB sports tv) online, it is £65 including delivery.

You can also get it for £25-£45 on other websites, but incase they are dodgy and jjbsports offer you a 30 day money back guarantee on their website, not in any JJB sports shops.

Back