Thursday HOUR BY HOUR!

Thanks!! Me and my sparkling water!!

I like going though - one of the men now greets me, "Hey Slim....less of you here this week then last week!" :D He always notices - its really sweet.

I did notice last week people looking at me - caught a few out - just looking at certain areas, and I could see the cogs turning. But still not dramatic enough to be a big difference.

Oh, I have to tell you guys something funny. Might explain how I came up with the neame Blonde Logic.... ;)

You know, I came back and said I had lost 5" from my waist, and I couldn't quite believe it because my trousers are still feeling the same mostly. When I started the diet I was in 24s or 26s depending on the cut.

So anyway, feeling a bit discouraged not finding a difference in my jeans, and in fact thinking they still felt a wee wee bit snug...when i took them off tonight, I noticed they were a size 22!!!!!!!!!!

:rotflmao:

What a blonde!!!! LOL ;)

Heheh made me giggle. :D

Wow a 22, excellent ---- just think soon it'll be 18's!!! And then down and down and down.

Sorry you are not feeling good Miss Moon.

I have, at times, come over a bit dizzy, generally when I am overdoing it a bit. It sounds like you have it a lot worse than that though.
Labrynthitis can take quite a few weeks to disappear can't it?
See what your LLC says, but the GP will probably we able to say for sure if the diet is making the labyrinithis worse.
:hug99:

Thanks Ali. My LLC thinks it's unlikely to be the diet (thank God!) since I would probably feel like this all the time - which I don't. However she has suggested that I might like to have an extra bar for a few days to increase my carbs to see if this improves the way I feel, just in case. Seeing as I can't see my doctor til Thursday now I think I will do that, just in case.

just got back from WI and I lost 3lb... bringing me to 20 stone exactly! i'll be under 20 next week, you can bet on it! I was measured tonight and I've lost 9 inches off my waist!!! I'm chuffed as nuts :D

just got back from WI and I lost 3lb... bringing me to 20 stone exactly! i'll be under 20 next week, you can bet on it! I was measured tonight and I've lost 9 inches off my waist!!! I'm chuffed as nuts :D

WOW!!! Fantastic Bex!!! 9 inches!!! Amazing!!! How good does that feel!!! Chuffed for you!!! :D

9 inches?!?! wowowowow! (thats a lot of wows!)
well done you!!!
keep it going xxxxxxx

Bex that is fabulous - wow 9" :) Well done.

Yep BL - we've done a month - doesn't feel like it's been that long either which is even better!!!

Back