THURSDAY *HOUR BY HOUR*

Slimseaa

Silver Member
Good Morning Losers! Hope you're all well! It's a beautfiul day here today! Good luck to those who have their WI's today andw ell doen to the losers so far this week!

Did anyone watch teh Apprentice last night, was gutted that Raef got Fired!

Nope don't watch it - only ever seen a bit of one episode.

Hope everyone has a good day today, the sunshine out there is gorgeous. I'm in work till late again tonight but have arranged that after tomorrow I'm off until the afternoon of Tues 3rd June - heaven!

Yes Mikey you're telling me!

Katie- Shame your working all day, hope u get to haev all your time off to enjoy!

Im at work too - but the boss is away so Im sneaking little glances on here :D:cool:

Ive got my 5th weigh in tomorrow and I REALLY hope Ive lost more than 2.* pounds!! I did 5lb the first week 5lb the second and then it went down to 2.8 and last week was only 2.6.....surely it should be quicker than this.....:cry:

Anyway - its a beautiful day and I'm happpeeeeeeee :D

Good luck with that then Twinny.
I have my wi tonight and I hope I'll be below 100 kg.

Hey all

Firstly, Sir Alan made the right decision - Raef had no real substance, was a lot of big words and hot air - glad he's gone.

Secondly, got offered the job I interviewed for last week - am VERY excited. Want wait to hand in my notice at work, but will wait for the contract to arrive before I do that.

Good luck Mikey with you're WI and Twinny - good luck with ur's tomorrow!

Corey- Congrats with the job, bet your soo chuffed, yes sensible decision, wait for the contract to arrive then hand in ur notice, wooohoo!

I wanted Raef to stay, i thought he was good!

Hello all,

Great news Corey about the job no wonder you are excited.

Have to agree SS I thought Raef should stay and the other bloke should go.

Good luck with your WI Twinny 2. something is still good if you lose it every week.

:break_diet:Have to confess everyone I am totally crap at it at the mo but still a LL girl at heart. Can remember the feeling of being abstinent and how great it was, I will keep trying, but it is trying at times. :wave_cry:

Anyway well done everyone you have been doing great.

Lady, it's good to see you back - was thinking of you yesterday. Hope it's not too long before you're back on track and in full control - you can do it, else you'll never get that pair of dubarry boots or jacket!!

Can't wait for the job to start - then my first day in court prosecuting!! So exciting. Wonder how work will take my resignation? Being put on garden leave would be great - doubt that'll happen though, and at the end of the day, who cares what they think????

See you in 45 minutes at the WI Mike. Don't think i have lost anything this week - a small gain perhaps?

Oh WI's good luck both of you.

Yes I have been lurking, but am very busy at work also. Will try you have given me a bit more inspiration.:cool:

Garden leave, you jammy little chap, it that when you stay at home and do the garden:D

It is - just wish I get it - working for central government though at the mo, so doubt I will get it. Would be lovely if I did, still they do owe me a bit of annual leave, so might just take that off instead of getting paid for what hasn't been taken.

It's good to have you back Lady.

Oh, forgot to say - had my WI and had a 2lb gain - not overly bothered gives me something to aim for for a loss for next week - if I achieve it, then I kinda know that I can control my weight.

Very good attitude Corey, you will do well next week I can feel it in my old bones:D

Back