Thursday... Hour by Hour!!!

Katycakes

Stubborn tortoise
Hi everyone... hope everyone is feeling good today!!! It's raining here but I am not going to let it get to me, all set for another 100% day. (Weigh-Day for me, nothing like it to keep you focused!!! I am not expecting a big loss, any loss at all would be good!)

So... hope you are all on the wagon with me today as we all travel closer to our destination!

Have had my porridge & a pint of herb tea, still thirsty so that has to be a good sign. Weigh in at 1 so I'll see if I can resist my bar until after that... fingers crossed!

xxx

Morning Katy :)
Good luck with the WI

Raining and miserable here in the south too :(
Think today will be a hot shake day as it's blinkin' freezing here.

Annie x

Morning, wet here as well. 1st day of restart today, had 1/2 litre of water and just having my morning cuppa. After reading comments on another thread about skimmed milk for tea/coffee when on SS I'll be having skimmed milk as well.

I gave up my wonderful black coffee almost a week ago because I was drinking far far too much, I'm now on 3 cups of tea a day with a tiny splash of milk, I probably only use 1/2 pint a week and end up throwing the pint carton away.

I'll have my first shake later when I get back from town.

Good luck everyone today.

Morning Everyone!

Good luck startng again Tracie!

Good luck for your Wi Katycakes, fingers crossed for you!! You are doing so well and your determination is such an inspiration to everyone!

Wet here in Wales too...booo! was such a beautiful day yesterday too...April showers huh! At least the season is being true to itself.

After a short trip away and far too many bits of extra's i'm back to healthy today and started my day with a lovely bowl of A&C porridge, forgot how nice it was!

Have a great day all!

xx

Morning ladies. Day six here and feeling good. Stayed 100% yesterday, very happy with myself. Got my first WI early tomorrow morning, so I'm trying to drink as much as possible to get rid of any remaining water I might be retaining cause I haven't done too well with water the last few days. Looking forward to tasting some of the water flavourings- hopefully that'll help me along.

No plans for the day as its piddling it down here too, so I'll be lurking around on here all day ;)

Well done on the cheat free day out Katy, and good luck with the restart today Tracie. Heres to a 100% day all round!

Hi Lazy, hot shakes are deffy the way to go... Tracie, good luck for the re-start! You are off to a good start.... Lelly, thanks for being so sweet. Think I am going to need the crossed fingers! Lisalulu, you are doing great... try some warm drinks to top up on water, I know if I had to down cold water I'd never manage. But you're right, we can do this!

xxx

Morning all! It's the first WI for me today at 3 but I'll probably track tomorrow mornings weight because that'll be a full week.Quite excited and hope she's got all the packs I want for the next 2 weeks! Good luck to all hoping for a 100% day! x

Morning.:) Good luck with the WI Katy and Angela. I'm off to have a nice hot shower soon, I'm freezing. My legs also ache from my little exercise session yesterday, but I'm off down the shops soon. Got a bit of a stomach ache too-my TOTM isn't due until next week, but I had slight spotting last night so I don't know. It happened a week early last time when I'd just started Cambridge so who knows? :confused: Got to go and sort out my car later and clean it inside as we're going to look for a new car for me tomorrow.:D

Hey everyone! Another 100% day for me!!

It's cold and wet and rainy here in London too, but Im happy as last day in the office for 4 days!! Ive decided as it's pretty quiet this weekend Im going to get alot of exercise in! Trying to walk 5 miles a day as well as going to the gym - trying to give me a boost as Im feeling quite sluggish and lazy recently - need a kick up the arse!!

Had my strawberry shake so far as ran out of porridge *sniff*

Good luck for your WI Angela :) and yours tomorrow lisalulu :)

I've had a really good couple of days feeling great about myself and feeling thinner but today I am having a *fat* day :( I've been so pleased with myself doing well but I caught sight of myself in a window early this morning and saw the fat girl I really still am :sigh: Maybe it's the foul weather just making me feel down today.

No, no, NOOOOO Lazy!!! Soon you will be as sleek and slim as one of your lovely hounds! You have done so well and at 29lb off you must be looking fab. Think you just have your rainy-day goggles on. Take them off right now and put on some rose-tinted ones, the world looks better that way on a grey day ike this one! Hugs.

Hi Crazy, Sparkles and Angela! Good luck with your first WI Angela - and wow to the new car, Sparkles!!!

xxx

ARGGHHH! My brother just rang me to discuss canapes for a family party that isn't happening until November! Hes a chef and a perfectionist so wanted to start planning now. He has come up with some bloody lovely sounding ideas, so now my mouth is watering.

Hungry now :( :(

Good luck to everyone who has a weigh in today and lets all keep it going!! x

ARGGHHH! My brother just rang me to discuss canapes for a family party that isn't happening until November! Hes a chef and a perfectionist so wanted to start planning now. He has come up with some bloody lovely sounding ideas, so now my mouth is watering.

Hungry now :( :(

Use it as a goal.. you will be able to eat all those lovely things by then!

Urgh. Just got back from the shops and my stomach ache is worse. Going to curl up on the sofa and watch The Apprentice (missed it last night). Going to have a soup a bit later, quickly clean my car out then curl up again with a book. Just checked the weather tomorrow for car hunting and it's going to rain all day. Typical!:rolleyes:

No wobbles, Lisa, you are doing SO well! As Crazy says, think of the new, skinny-minny you grazing carelessly on canapes come November... if you're still hungry have a split-shake 'latte' to take the edge off, I just did that as I'm not having my bar till 2 after my weigh in and have been up since 6 today... still, eyes on the prize as they say!

xxx

Sparkles, sorry you are a bit bleugghh... my periods have been very weird since CD. Nothing for ages (wasn't complaining about that) then two in the space of three weeks! Sounds like yours are a bit upside-down too, it does happen. Snuggle up and enjoy... the apprentice was good. What are you reading?

xxx

Urgh. Just got back from the shops and my stomach ache is worse. Going to curl up on the sofa and watch The Apprentice (missed it last night). Going to have a soup a bit later, quickly clean my car out then curl up again with a book. Just checked the weather tomorrow for car hunting and it's going to rain all day. Typical!:rolleyes:

Aww hope you are feeling better soon! Mind you id rather be ill and curl up on the sofa than be sat at my desk at work argh!!

thanks for the well wishes, first shake down and more water, all is well, I'm taking my little boy the pictures later to watch Monsters v Aliens. :)

Enjoy it Tracie! Take some sparkling water and relax!
xxx

Back