Thursday Hour X Hour

Blonde Logic

Yes. You can.
tut! tut! Noon, and no hourly thread yet!! :D

Hi peeps....

I have not been on much this morning. Was still feeling a little blue. Also woke up and could feel the tale-tell sign that my lower back is about to go out.

I got to wrk and spoke to my boss - she is wonderful. She really cares. So she was very kind when I told her about all my news . I also warned her about my back, and she let me leave at 11am so it doesn't count as a sick incident...which means my pay won't get docked. Felt I need to take care of it today so it doesn't go out and I miss tomorrow. So. Here I am. Still in a blue mood. Well, a pensive mood.

Congrats to all the good losses last night - I think Slimss and Lemma were it? If I missed someone I am sorry!! But congrats to all anyway!

I really need to go get my water but its downstairs and the hot water bottle feels so good on my back. But I know I must. Ow.

ANyway - thanks again for last night and this morning everyone. :gen126:

Hi BL I only got up at 1 so that why I so late posting in the hour by hour. You make sure you take care of yourself today, plenty of rest and relaxation. Hope you're feeling better soon x

BL take care of your back! Hope ur well! I am feeling hungry everyone :(. Don't know whats wrong with me, been feeling like this for quite a few weeks now, oh well, only a few more months to go!

I get days like that too Slimseaa, rumbly tummy and things. Don't know why it does it, probs would be best to just drink a load of water to stave it off.

I so excited for tommorow! I'm going to get my hair highlighted and cut at a fancy salon! Been so so long since I've had my hair done as haven't been able to afford it and nearly all of my blonde has grown out (I'm an awful light mousy colour naturally) My Boyfriend's mam has offered to pay £20 towards my hair as a reward for getting into the next stone down (shes been buying me little presents every time I've gone down a stone she's really lovely). So I can afford it and I'm going to a new hairdressers and its quite a posh one. So I'm dead excited!!

Wow Donna good for you girl! Ahhhhhhh what a lovely treat, I would love to get my hair hightlighted, but will maybe do it by my birthday time in May! Ahhhhh thats lovely of ur boyfriends Mum to treat you how sweet! What a lovely reward everytime.

I know, im feeling hungry all the time now, especially after 10pm everyday! Oh well, never mind, thaats life i guess! Rather stay hungry this way then eat silly foods and become fat again! :)

Howdy folks.

What a day - I can't believe it. Was in a meeting this morning, and someone brought up a few packets of biscuits, one of which was Jammy Dodgers, my favourite (or rather they were), and can't believe that not only did I not have any, but that I actually didn't want any.

The my OH forwarded me an email from my Mother in Law giving news of my OHs cousin who had a baby girl yesterday, and then saying that they would have invited us over for dinner on Sunday (it's my OHs birthday) but wouldn't because of my diet - my response was if you wanna go for dinner, I'll take a bar and not a problem. I really can't believe that I don't have a prolem with people eating around me!

What I do have a problem with is the weight not moving much - i know I am losing inches - we had our adoption medical last night and the Doc measured my waist - have had an 8inch loss around my waist since I started 4 weeks ago -:party0019:

Anyways, guess I will find out in a few hours just how much I have lost I guess.

Wow Donna good for you girl! Ahhhhhhh what a lovely treat, I would love to get my hair hightlighted, but will maybe do it by my birthday time in May! Ahhhhh thats lovely of ur boyfriends Mum to treat you how sweet! What a lovely reward everytime.

I know, im feeling hungry all the time now, especially after 10pm everyday! Oh well, never mind, thaats life i guess! Rather stay hungry this way then eat silly foods and become fat again! :)

Yeah exactly! Dunno why it's happening but as you say rather that than put on weight again!

Here a bit late but better late than never - hope you enjoy tomorrow Donna, don't forget to post us a pic!

Not too bad - 3.3lb loss - was hoping to his that magic 2 stone marker but guess that'll be next week. Any tips on how I can loose a little weight a little quicker? Amputation is not an option!!

I had thought about having a shave before I left for the WI - wish I had now!!

hi corey, i had my weigh in tonight i too lost 3Lbs!! Would love to speed up the weightloss but we musn't be greedy must we?!?!?

Mind you a girl did have her hair cut today and had a 5Lb loss so hmm maybe it's something to think about, oh yes and give blood oooh and how about a kidney!! xxx

Well done anyway on your loss :talk017:

Hi Tiffany - well done on your weight loss this week - you've lost quiet a bit in 6 weeks, well done!

The hair cut sounds like a good idea - might have to consider that one along with a shave (I hate shaving).

Keep safe
x

Well done Corey that is a great weight loss and it is very consistent.

WAY TO GO
(There I have given you blue for a boy)

:character00255::character00255::character00255::character00255::character00255::character00255:​

Thought of shaving your legs Corey - good thing there is that hopefully (well dependant on what goes on in your classes) the other fellas shouldn't notice ;)

And good luck to Mikey too!

x

Aww Thanks BL !

WI was OK - we had a really good meeting (I thought) another new starter (re-starter from a local group that closed a while back).

Everyone is very supportive and friendly, a point that our LLC mentions to all the newbies in no uncertain terms.

Back