Thursday hour x hour

Corey

longs to be average!
Morning voters,

Well I am togged up in a suit (size 36 trousers woo hoo), have my yellow shirt on and my yellow tie on!!!

Reminded OH this morning that by this time tomorrow he could be the First Lady of Wheatley - he just looked at me and tutted!!

I'm not at all nervous about the elections today - if I get in then great, if I don't then I'll have some free time - equally great! I'm probably more nervous about my WI tonight. Let's put things into prospective, the election is for a four year term, the WI is for a life term!

Last day on my course today - can't believe 5 weeks has passed already - that'll mean come Tuesday will have to start working again - that sucks!

Anyways, good luck to all who have a WI today, and remember to go and cast your votes!!

xx

Good luck Corey!! I can't vote, but if I could, I'd vote for you. (For a small price of course!) :D ehhehehe

We have a team lunch today, out at some carvery. So as I will be sat there sipping water, my team might finally twig that I ma not eating. LOL We will see.

Two weeks till we go on holiday!!!! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! Time to stop watching Air Crash Investigations for awhile! :D

Have a great day everyone. :)

XX

Morning all, after a very suprising 2.5lbs off yesterday and posting week 13 pics I'm now in the zone to shift this excess 2 stone. Getting a bit fed up of people saying you only need to lose about 1 more but shall ingnore them. The sun is shining here in Warrington Cheshire. I'm going out for coffee this pm
hope all wi are good xxx lola

Morning,
The sun is shining here and I've got 14 parcels to package up so I can go to the post office and I will vote on the way. :D

I've got WI tonight but not the proper session because we're going to see the Fratellis in Nottingham tonight. I've also got to hoover my car and pack my stuff for going to Blackpool tomorrow. I shall be a busy bee today.

Hope all goes well with your election & wi Corey
BL how are you without the fags I got a bit snappy after a few days on the patches but I was the same when I started LL but it might just be me!!!
Good luck to all with WI's today
We will be thin fit & feeling fab in no time
Looking forward to a long weekend

I LOVE the Fratellis! Have a great time :D

I'm feeling odd today. Yesterday while going through my old clothes I thought I'd try on my 'goal jeans'. I managed to zip them up! They're not bootcut like most of my jeans, so out of interest I thought I'd try on my wide calf boots over them (they're too big for me now - only worn them once!) and they fit - with room to spare!

Gonna have to put loads of clothes on ebay today. Bleurgh :jelous:

I did that at the weekend TG - which is why I have all the parcels to post today.
You have just reminded me to go and try on a pair of fat face boots that were a bit tight round the calf before I started to see if I can wear them this weekend. :D

:Dwell done mrspnut I see you did your may challenge +2 enjoy your weekend

I don't have time to read any threads now, so will cathc up later, but thought I would share this.

:( We had a team lunch today. It was at a Carvery....and I sat with 14 people stuffing their faces with slabs of beef, turkey and ham, goegeous piles of veg, and beautiful Yorkshires. Followed byt big bowls of ice cream with chocolate sause. That was a bit tough.
But, the WORST part of it all is this....when we got there, as my boss knows I am on LL, she asked me if I would like a fizzy water....I said, yes please! She passed me a glass and half empty bottle water and I took a swig. SHOCK! She got the drinks mixed up and handed me her white wine spritzer with lemon juice! :( :( :( It was only one swig, and I so hope it doesn;t knock me out of ketosis. I wouldn;t think just one swig would, but it got me so bamboozled, I then drank my water, the entire glass before realising there was a chuck of lemon at the bottom!!!
Sigh. I could tell myboss felt horrible when it happened, but its not her fault- it was the way the barmaid handed her the drinks. Just got her confused.
Should be OK though don;t you think?? I'm not sure if I am more worried about the wine, or that I had a lemon at the bottom of my glass. I didn;t taste it in the water, so hopefully it will be OK.
:(

Hi BL,
I really would not worry about it, its not that easy to be knocked out of ketosis.

chin up girl and look on the bright side you atleast had a sip of wine :D

Best of luck today Corey. I imagine that you will take whatever happens in your stride.
See you at WI - are you staying, or rushing off for the count (or to be taxi driver as usual)?

Corey I didnt know you were running for your election good luck!! Dont even think I'm registered to vote...hmm will find out

I love the frattellis too!! I'm going to see them at T in the park in July soooo excited! Have fun mrspnut and let us know what it was like!!

Not much happened with me today, had to try dulcolax for the first time today cos havent been able to 'go' all week. Now I have a sore tummy, but have finally managed (sorry if too much info) havent needed to take any up to now but this week have.

My OH threw his back out at work last night and I had to drive him to the community hospital walk in centre at 4:30am. So now he's got a sick note and is off work for a while (he just got back to work a few weeks ago after breaking his finger at work!!! He needs to stop injuring himself lol)

Hi BL,
I really would not worry about it, its not that easy to be knocked out of ketosis.

chin up girl and look on the bright side you atleast had a sip of wine :D

Thanks Tange - but unfortunately, I am very near a tea toteller anyway, so the sip of wine was no pleasure for me at all. Now, had a big chunk of broccoli accidentily ended up in my mouth - then I might be celebrating!! :D

Hope all goes well with your election & wi Corey
BL how are you without the fags I got a bit snappy after a few days on the patches but I was the same when I started LL but it might just be me!!!
Good luck to all with WI's today
We will be thin fit & feeling fab in no time
Looking forward to a long weekend

Hey RC - going great :)- still not a puff, and very happy around smokers, outside - its no bother at all. But nights have been a bit tough at home becuase of the association between home and relaxation-which included smoking.

My moods good - not snappy or anything at all. So far. :)

My OH will be the fiorst to let me know if I get moody!! :D

Thanks for asking! :)

Best of luck today Corey. I imagine that you will take whatever happens in your stride.
See you at WI - are you staying, or rushing off for the count (or to be taxi driver as usual)?

Hi Mike,

Turn out at the polls seems to be a bit hit and miss today, guess it may have something to do with the changable weather?

I am going to WI tonight, and am staying for the session.

Have my taxi service to do at 9:15. Will take my OH home, have a quick cuppa and bar before going out until the wee hours to watch the count.

See you in a few short hours!!

Afternoon - I've got 5 minutes to sit down before I have to go and pack for my weekend away. I've been to vote, done music group and been to weigh in amongst other things this afternoon and I lost 8lb this week :D

I'm more chuffed than a chuffed thing, after last weeks dismal 2.8lb. So my half way weight lost is 2 stone 8.4lb.

woo hoo - 8lb is fantastic, Well done you - am dead jealous!! I'll be happy with a few pounds gone forever!!

Back