Thursday hour x hour!

Hi TG

Hope you feel better soon. I am also feeling alittle sorry for myself. My ankle is still very swollen and my foot has started swelling now so I have a little elephant foot its not fun. Still can't walk without the crutches and I am so bored at home.
Anyway best I go have a shake and take some pills so this throbbing in my foot can stop.

T

Toller girl

You are going really well according to your ticker. What is your motivation?? Where do I get it?

Bren
X

Morning all,

Hope you are all well.

WI day today and I'm not looking forward to it (for the first time). I lapsed at the weekend - didn't eat any meals at all, but I had a few drinks and picked at food. I was feeling fed up (literally!) and really did eat the wrong things. I don't know - perhaps my body was saying "enough for the time being". I managed to put on 8 lbs in 2 days just by picking at some dodgy stuff (I think it was the cereal that did it - or perhaps the mini chocolates!)

Anyhow I have been back to abstinence since and have lost most of the weight but am still about the same weight I was this time last week.

I examined my thought processes though and have decided that I am going to go onto RTM in 6 weeks from today. I will have then completed 26 weeks - half a year. I am hoping that this deadline along with my renewed focus will get me to my target weight by then and that if it doesn't, that I should lose some more in RTM anyway.

Anyway that is my confessional done - onwards and downwards from here on in!

I'm tired today...haven't slept well lately and am fed up to the back teeth of having to defend my decision to remain in abstinence when we go away in a fortnight. EVERYONE, other than my husband, is going on and on at me about it...what the flipping heck has it got to do with them??? I am going to the Euro 2008 football Championships in Austria, and am taking all packs with me...I went to Germany in 2006 and Portugal in 2004, and France 1998 and ate at all of those and all the blinking food is the same...their own variations on fast food crap! Ok, I love the german mushrooms with the garlic sauce but blimey I can do without them this year! So why the hell am I getting grief for it??????

And it doesn't matter what I say to people....they just don't get it!

ARGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

Hey everyone, not been a great couple of days for me either!! Got sent home from work yesterday as I felt like cr*p. All weak, headachy and sick!! Then my left arm and side of my face went all funny like pins and needles!! Was a bit concerned so went to see Doc... It was a migraine! I've had them before but not like this!! It was painful and weird!! Still didn't feel great this morning. Fortunately after lots of sleep I finally feel a bit more human!! Really knackered but I should be ready for work again tomorrow. At least it wasn't blamed on LL, Doc was actually really impressed with the BP.
Oh Well, wishing everyone a brighter day tomorrow :)

Back