***Thursday***hr by hr***

susan70

Gold Member
Morning all.

Im up bright and early this morning , waiting for my new cooker to come.

Lewis is at nursery this afternoon, woohoo.

Not had anything other than a pint of water yet.

Morning everyone

Off to see the dragon today, then having my neice this afternoon. Got to go to opticians some little ******* threw a rock at Kieron yesterday, broke his glasses and cut underneath his eye quite badly.

Had a porridge this morning, yum yum, made with 2 tsps of vanilla shake in it, it was delicious and just what the doctor ordered.

Hope you all have a great day and you're all great big losers

Morning all.

I have 2 days off work now - woohoo!!

Didn't wake until 8am which is late for me.

Have had a pint of water & have just tried my first porridge. God its so sweet. Not used to having something so sweet. Its gonna take a while to get used to it.

Washing pegged on line as its lovely & sunny here.

Off for a try in my new bath now. :)

Have a good day. xx

Morning girls,

havent had anything yet going to now though and watch J K im addicted!!!! found a reciept in the bedroom this morning on bf's side of bed and either im getting a very expensive new camera for my birthday or he's trying to throw me of the scent!! woohoo exactly what i need :D and i have been hinting.!!!! naughty becky i know!!!!

Naughty naughty! That brings me to a Q for y'all - do you like suprises? I HATE knowing what i'm getting for gifts etc i LOVE suprises but i have a friend who wants to know exactly what she's getting!

I'm collecting my porridge and strawberry silk today! Wooooooo!

Feel like poo today though! Gotta stinking cold and just wanna curl up in beddy byes :cry:Might have to go home from work at lunch time....

I like suprises but oh always wants me to tell him what I want for b days and christmas, i would love him to just go buy me something on his own.

I love suprises too. OH is pretty good as he does take notice if I mention that I like something - don't always get it tho'!!

I didn't know he was planning to ask me to marry him just 3 months after we met. Took me totally by suprise. He'd had a ring made (which fit!!) & planned the whole day without me knowing a thing!

xx

Naughty naughty! That brings me to a Q for y'all - do you like suprises? I HATE knowing what i'm getting for gifts etc i LOVE suprises but i have a friend who wants to know exactly what she's getting!

I'm collecting my porridge and strawberry silk today! Wooooooo!

Feel like poo today though! Gotta stinking cold and just wanna curl up in beddy byes :cry:Might have to go home from work at lunch time....

I like surprises but im so impatient waiting i have to know. i have been known to get my presies before birthday xmas etc!!

I like suprises but oh always wants me to tell him what I want for b days and christmas, i would love him to just go buy me something on his own.

my bf will go and get stuff but crap stuff. god i sound like such a ***** but ehh hello i remember one yr he got me this bag and it was rotton of course i loved it yeah right but he just is a crap present buyer!!!

I love suprises too. OH is pretty good as he does take notice if I mention that I like something - don't always get it tho'!!

I didn't know he was planning to ask me to marry him just 3 months after we met. Took me totally by suprise. He'd had a ring made (which fit!!) & planned the whole day without me knowing a thing!

xx

aww thats so sweet. my bf proposed on holiday in 06 i didnt have a clue had ring and all so sweet best holiday ever!!

my cooker is here, just got to wait to get it connected to the gas now.lol.
I wonder what to do the kids and Paul for tea with only a microwave???
Just giving Lewis his dinner so he is ready for nursery at 12.30, then off to the shops to find some micro wave dinners i guess, not that the kids will eat them.lol Might order a pizza for kids and a micro wave dinner for Paul??

Ive had an orange bar and about 3 pts of water so far today.

Hope you are all having a good day.xx

my cooker is here, just got to wait to get it connected to the gas now.lol.
I wonder what to do the kids and Paul for tea with only a microwave???
Just giving Lewis his dinner so he is ready for nursery at 12.30, then off to the shops to find some micro wave dinners i guess, not that the kids will eat them.lol Might order a pizza for kids and a micro wave dinner for Paul??

Ive had an orange bar and about 3 pts of water so far today.

Hope you are all having a good day.xx

you could just get a takeaway for them all and then you woudnt have to do a thing and spend more time here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:p

I would BUT, paul wont eat pizza or chinese or indian, the kids will eat anything its the oh thats the problem , as usual.lol

Its amazing what you can do in a microwave, smash, beans etc are a lovely meal and very filling! get some microwave sausuages - my microwave was my best friend until i startws ww and had to eat properly!

Ive only just sat down to have my shake, its been a busy morning and drinking some water as well. I am not cheating today, still feel a bit nauseted from my binge yesterday.

hi all im at work boring boring boring yawn yawn yawn had a shake and a pint 2nd wi today so fingers crossed for a good one would love to have lost a stone in 2 weeks so need to lose about 4 pounds today think i will wear lighter trousers if it looks unsure!! or strip off naked lol x

hi all im at work boring boring boring yawn yawn yawn had a shake and a pint 2nd wi today so fingers crossed for a good one would love to have lost a stone in 2 weeks so need to lose about 4 pounds today think i will wear lighter trousers if it looks unsure!! or strip off naked lol x

My cdc is male cant see him being very impressed if I stripped off.lol.

I would BUT, paul wont eat pizza or chinese or indian, the kids will eat anything its the oh thats the problem , as usual.lol

I wish my fella wudnt eat c*** in front of me. sara is right you can do lots in the microwave and tesco have a lovely sausage and mash with onion gravey ohh its yummy!!!!

I wish my fella wudnt eat c*** in front of me. sara is right you can do lots in the microwave and tesco have a lovely sausage and mash with onion gravey ohh its yummy!!!!

I will see if they have got any micro wave sausages, they wont eat smash, I spoil them i cook from scratch every day, make my own pies, quiches, soups, chinese well everything so have never used the microwave really apart from , fiish and chcken.

I will see if they have got any micro wave sausages, they wont eat smash, I spoil them i cook from scratch every day, make my own pies, quiches, soups, chinese well everything so have never used the microwave really apart from , fiish and chcken.

I don't think thats spoiling them. My mum always made all our meals from scratch when we were growing up & I try to do the same as much as possible.

xx

Saying that yeah ready made meals are nice nowadays. Tescos do some lovely ones, then so do asda - they do a fab salmon meal with broccli and new pots.

Back