***Thursday***hr by hr***

susan70

Gold Member
morning all.

2 coffees and 3pts of water down so far.

got some porridgelast night for the 1st time so will be trying that shortly.

hope you are all having a good day.xx

Hello all. One bar down - chocolate one - and enjoying a huge black coffee. Hoping its not going to be too busy at work today. Good luck everyone! x

Hey all ,its freezing outside so im in with the heating on and 2 ts down and 2 pints down so far, not hungry again as of yet so will have it later.

morning all

well had a slip last night so im behaving today

had just under a litre of water so far no packs so far
only had 4 hours of sleep, damn mouse scrabbling at the door the whole night

off to view a house today, really hoping this ones suitable

Well Ive just had the porridge for the 1st time, was it worth the wait................................................................................

HELL YES , it was lush so sweet and creamy, I will jus have to see how long it will fill me for.lol.

Hi Susan -
Well done on your milestone.. I love the porridge too.

Hope you have a good day

well i have dropped back down onto ss for a week as i was BAD when my mum came to visit. so am on day two and feeling rather sorry for myself. work is also rather dull at the moment. so of course i'm bored and therefore want to eat...

i'm here on my own today too so there's nothing to distract me...

have had a porridge and a litre and a half or water so far so not doing too badly on the water front today which makes a change :)

am feeling a bit woozy and light-headed though...

abz xx

Hi All,

I've had porridge for breakfast & 2 pints of water at least. Just had toffee & walnut shake for lunch and I am seriously cold!

Why don't you have a nice skinny latte to warm you up? I've had a porridge and a litre of water, and I am just starting my second coffee of the day.

Hi all. Just woke up(I do shift work)!hehe Yesterday was day 1 and it well 100% although I could of had more water. Ive had a pint of water and Im going to have porridge in a mo. OOh and i had spicy tomato soup last night, it was sooo yummy.
So heres to day 2...(oh and I had another wierd dream...I dream every night and last night I dreamt my boyfriend bought a huge box of cream cakes and crossiantie things..and I started to eat one and then realised i was on CD and I spat it out and said I wasnt hungry just tempted) LOL which is the exact opposite as Im quite hungry.
Anyhooo be back soon
Manjitxxx

well i'm starting to feel rather rough, ha. trying to get through more water... and we've run out of coffee!! i don't know how i'm going to cope, ha. i'm shattered. maybe a cup of black tea :( bleurgh.

i am at work for another five hours and i have no idea what i'm going to do for all of that time!!

abz xx

well i'm starting to feel rather rough, ha. trying to get through more water... and we've run out of coffee!! i don't know how i'm going to cope, ha. i'm shattered. maybe a cup of black tea :( bleurgh.

i am at work for another five hours and i have no idea what i'm going to do for all of that time!!

abz xx

Sounds like you need to pop out and get some coffee! Can't you do that in your break?

i could pop out i suppose... but it's so expensive!! the coffee places are under the lawyers offices so the prices are high!! :D

i could nip to tesco in my break and buy more coffee but i have some at home that i meant to bring in. also, if i go to tesco i'm going to want to buy everything in it!!

i could get machine black coffee but that's foul. think i'll just stick to the water for a few more hours...

five hours to go but one of them is my lunch hour which i might just take now :)

abz xx

I've just had my porridge (my absolutely saviour!) and on my 4th pint of water. Also had 2 black coffees. Think I will bring my own in as the one out of the machine is yuck! I'm used to drinking black coffee - have had it black for years
xxxx

me too but i have none *sniff*

i should have savoured my filter coffee this morning, ha. all i have is the dirty cafetiere :(

really want to eat my bar now but i should leave it a bit later or i'll be ravenous by the time i leave at six...

abz xx

4pts, 3 coffees, porridge and a chicken and mush soup down.

Abz go get some proper coffee hun.xx

Back