Thursday... No Cheating Allowed!!!

Katycakes

Stubborn tortoise
Thursday already... another week almost done! Yay!!! Anyone up for a no-cheat Thursday? Check in if you wobble or just share how you're doing and encourage someone else along... we can do this if we all stick together and cheer each other onwards!

I've just made my porridge & it's sitting there waiting for me, yum, so I'm off to eat... see you later!
xxx

Had my first spicy tomato soup for breakfast, was better than i expected, 2nd day of 2nd week and no cheats yet, i am thinking more and more about food though, its not hunger i'm just missing the taste. I couldn't stop thinking about cooking a bit chilli con carne last night lol

Morning Girlies.. and any boys that might be joining us..

Having a good week, can't believe it is almost the weekend!!

Just having a cuppa, going to have a CD SS 100% day today..

I'll check in again laters xxx

count me in....100% all the way (weighing in tomorrow...eeek!)

xxx

Morning losers (nicked that from diet4-40!).
Just had my porridge and decided to blitz it with the hand processor and OMG it was lovely and no lumps! Im converted!!

Well i havent cheated yet ;) lol
I had abit of a bad 1st week last week :(
But havent cheated once this week :D

Morning,

I havent cheated once yet but today I am making a cake for my friends birthday unforuntally so my goal today is not to even lick it if it flicks on my hand! its going to be hard but i think i can do it!

Had my apple and cinnamon poridge just abot to make my flavoured water and grab a nice black coffee.

xx

I'm still on track too... just making some quorn for lunch as by teatime I'll be on a train heading south for the week (working away again). So it'll be a bar later! Anyway, so far so good...
xxx

i just got weighed - 13lbs off!

for once i am lost for words

xxx

Go Rach!!! Well done you.
Congratulations on a great start
X

Well done Rach.... :wow: you go girl :)

Rach well done, that is AWESOME!!!!
xxx

Back