Thursday Thinsters WI Thread

Lonestitcher

Silver Member
That means YOU !!! :D:D:D:D

Welcome to the WI thread for this wonderful Thursday 3rd December.:):):):D

Hope that you have all done well and are pleasantly surprised at your WI results.

Don't forget.......

Only 3 more WI till Christmas!!! (after tonight!!):eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Happy first December WI :D

aww Team thursday!!! Love it!

We have got tonight - then 2 more!!! and thats it!!!

I have been up and down this week again - lost focus over the weekend a little bit....but i am hopeful!!! my wiegh in is at 6:30 tonight so if you can all think 'fluffy and light' thoughts then - cheers!

x Good Luck everyone! x

good luck my fellow Thursday weighers!

xxx

I had my weigh in today - I lost 2lbs !!
I am really pleased I didn't think that I could eat all that food and lose weigh x

Well done Sparky and good luck to every one :)

I lost 2lb today which got me my half a stone award! YAY! Taken me 10 weeks to get to this point but i did it.

Congratulations Hayley and I am sending best wishes for the rest of you for your WI today x

Lost 3.5lbs, got SOW too! :D

Hello Team Thursday! Congrats to all of you so far - I hate to say I've let team thursday down these last few weeks and gone a tad off plan. But after the advice from others on the boards yesterday I'm going to bite the bullet and go along anyway tonight - I know I've put on but hoping it's not too bad! keep you posted and good luck to those that weigh in later x x x x

go team thursday, all doing brilliantly! i weigh at half 5, am feeling a bit nervous as i have had a odd week, had two days eating chicken soup (non slimming world) and not a lot else (was poorly!) the had a couple of days where the four tins of chocolates on my desk got the better of me and i ate four a day, plus a square of home made brownie from one of my clients..ooops. i am hoping i still manage 1lb so i get my half stone tonight, god its so annoying to look back and think why did i eat that stooopid chocolate! fingers crossed

I get weighed at 7pm...

Well done, some fab losses so far!

good luck Hayley!

Team Thursday - COME ON!!!!! :D

3 (thats THREEEEEE) weigh ins left before Xmas!!

Our consultant is opening on the 29th for a mid xmas weighin!!! im gonna do everything in my power to keep the Team Thursday on top, and lose or stay the same on that weigh in!!! hows that for a pledge? hehe!

xxx

lost 2lbs tonight

pretty darn happy about I have now lost 30lbs :)

Back