Thursday weigh in! 23lbs down 60lbs to go

Lemai

Silver Member
So the first weekend in August I went away for a weekend.
Because of where we were staying we had to eat out for every meal. I managed to get some milk and cereal for breakfast every day.

My weigh in loomed, and to my astonishment, I stayed the same. SUCCESS!
my leader was beaming at me.... And wanted to know what I ate and drank, so I told her... And she was amazed that I stayed the same and ate out, 3 meals a day, for 3 days!
it is very tempting to get the fried chicken and chips, but I managed to avoid all the bad food, and even the after beer kebab and chips....

The ww talk after weigh in was all about eating out, so I was chuffed

This week I am down 3.5lbs, got my 3rd silver seven. Card is getting blinging now!
and Im down 10.4% body fat!

I feel immensely proud of myself. And I only share this news with you guys, as only 3 people know Im doing ww...
A lot of people tend to comment and remark on diet clubs, attempting to sabotage without even realising? And ohhhhh how hurtful it can be. Alas, story short, I decided to keep it to myself

I hope everyone had a great weekly weigh in and many more to come

To read some more on here before dinner.... One pot chicken YUM

Lemai said:
So the first weekend in August I went away for a weekend.
Because of where we were staying we had to eat out for every meal. I managed to get some milk and cereal for breakfast every day.

My weigh in loomed, and to my astonishment, I stayed the same. SUCCESS!
my leader was beaming at me.... And wanted to know what I ate and drank, so I told her... And she was amazed that I stayed the same and ate out, 3 meals a day, for 3 days!
it is very tempting to get the fried chicken and chips, but I managed to avoid all the bad food, and even the after beer kebab and chips....

The ww talk after weigh in was all about eating out, so I was chuffed

This week I am down 3.5lbs, got my 3rd silver seven. Card is getting blinging now!
and Im down 10.4% body fat!

I feel immensely proud of myself. And I only share this news with you guys, as only 3 people know Im doing ww...
A lot of people tend to comment and remark on diet clubs, attempting to sabotage without even realising? And ohhhhh how hurtful it can be. Alas, story short, I decided to keep it to myself

I hope everyone had a great weekly weigh in and many more to come

To read some more on here before dinner.... One pot chicken YUM

Wow just read this!! Well done!!! X

Lemai said:
Thanks!
slow and steady is winning the race for me!
are you doing we yourself???

Yes. Ive tried to do sns but I'm too social to cut eating out of my life. Plus I like food and find a vlcd hard. I think Ww is the way. Going to a class doesn't motivate me at all and I hate the mentality of a class, sitting round with everyone telling you a pound is a good loss!!! Really?! It doesn't work for me. Although I did like my last leader she was very good. X

Yes. Ive tried to do sns but I'm too social to cut eating out of my life. Plus I like food and find a vlcd hard. I think Ww is the way. Going to a class doesn't motivate me at all and I hate the mentality of a class, sitting round with everyone telling you a pound is a good loss!!! Really?! It doesn't work for me. Although I did like my last leader she was very good. X

I know what you mean. Or .5 of an lb...
inside yer just like REALLY......i suck! Not a hooray moment

No one stays for the meeting in my class. So its more like a chat than anything else, which i really really enjoy.

Back to college in september on the day my weighins are. Which is going to be tricky! Hmmmm

How are you doing on ww so far :)

Whats sns??? x

Lemai said:
I know what you mean. Or .5 of an lb...
inside yer just like REALLY......i suck! Not a hooray moment

No one stays for the meeting in my class. So its more like a chat than anything else, which i really really enjoy.

Back to college in september on the day my weighins are. Which is going to be tricky! Hmmmm

How are you doing on ww so far :)

Whats sns??? x

Sns is Slim and Save its a mixture of Cambridge and lighter life vlcd. It's ok and they taste ok but I like my food and was always cheating as I think life is too short to stay in! Always up for a good night out!! It's difficult as the losses are amazing!!!! But that's if you stick to it!!!

Just get really prepared when you go back to college. I think that's the key. I've been doing Ww on and off for ages!! Always trying to get the weight loss. Problem is I go from one to other! Really getting nowhere!! So Ww is the way!! Just need to plan and get organised myself!! I'm alright telling you to!! Lol. I'm just do busy!!! Then I'm knackered!!! Must Must sort this out!!! X

Sns is Slim and Save its a mixture of Cambridge and lighter life vlcd. It's ok and they taste ok but I like my food and was always cheating as I think life is too short to stay in! Always up for a good night out!! It's difficult as the losses are amazing!!!! But that's if you stick to it!!!

Just get really prepared when you go back to college. I think that's the key. I've been doing Ww on and off for ages!! Always trying to get the weight loss. Problem is I go from one to other! Really getting nowhere!! So Ww is the way!! Just need to plan and get organised myself!! I'm alright telling you to!! Lol. I'm just do busy!!! Then I'm knackered!!! Must Must sort this out!!! X

Ah ok! I could never stick to shakes and stuff.
even low carb, though successful, i couldnt do.
have too much of a sweet tooth. Sugar free sweets arent good...
evn tried xenical. Disaster! Ended up only 2lbs lighter with a stomach ulcer!

Ww is the way to go. Points for food and drinks, and losing weight! cant be beaten :)

I tend to plan my meals days in advance. So i know exactly what to get shopping and i dont have to think what am i gonna cook for dinner? Fierce handy. plus it makes my sunday less boring ;) x

Yeah. I admire those that can. My ex leader of Cambridge, it made her poorly!! To point where it's left her with almost hypo's!! Being in ketosis for a long time has made her Ill. What you doing at college?? X. I need to get better with planning meals, but I work 3 days hubby works 70 hours. Plus at min. It's the school Hols so I'm trying to keep my boys entertained. Just need to get with it a bit more!! X

Yeah. I admire those that can. My ex leader of Cambridge, it made her poorly!! To point where it's left her with almost hypo's!! Being in ketosis for a long time has made her Ill. What you doing at college?? X. I need to get better with planning meals, but I work 3 days hubby works 70 hours. Plus at min. It's the school Hols so I'm trying to keep my boys entertained. Just need to get with it a bit more!! X

Free time is sacred so! Youll have plenty of time soon enough!

Im doing psychotherapy. In the nitty gritty years of it, so will be in hospitals a lot!
plus i work. So ill have no time. Organised central!
we should keep each other on the organised track!

How mqny boys do you have? :) x i only have nieces and nephews at the moment. Some day!! x

Lemai said:
Free time is sacred so! Youll have plenty of time soon enough!

Im doing psychotherapy. In the nitty gritty years of it, so will be in hospitals a lot!
plus i work. So ill have no time. Organised central!
we should keep each other on the organised track!

How mqny boys do you have? :) x i only have nieces and nephews at the moment. Some day!! x

I have two boys, who are 5 and two!!! I'm bust at work too at the min!! They are great!!! Yes that sounds a plan!! What for your meals Tom? X

I have two boys, who are 5 and two!!! I'm bust at work too at the min!! They are great!!! Yes that sounds a plan!! What for your meals Tom? X

Aw cute!

Tomorrow isssss
Fruit again for breakfast. With a bigger yoghurt nom!

Sweet chilli salad with walnuts and cheese... Have a hankering

Chicken scallopini with spinach and garlic & ratatouille

Frozen berries meringue nest and ww desert yoghurt

And milk included as well

Yum! :)

Yummy that sounds nice. Do you do low carb??? How many points do you have? I have 33 x

Nope! Steer clear from low carb!
I tend to avoid bread though couple of days before my weigh in but eat my points in stuff like yoghurt, dressings, proteins and... SWEETS! Something i can never give up!
usually eat toast every other breakfast! And pittas/Wraps for lunch

Im on 31 since last Thursday

Lemai said:
Nope! Steer clear from low carb!
I tend to avoid bread though couple of days before my weigh in but eat my points in stuff like yoghurt, dressings, proteins and... SWEETS! Something i can never give up!
usually eat toast every other breakfast! And pittas/Wraps for lunch

Im on 31 since last Thursday

I love carbs!!!! Toast most mornings as its easier! Lol x

Lemai said:
It would be ten times worse if you weren't prepared for it x
just had toast. Was sooo hungry this morning! Worth it :) x

I've had bagel and low fat butter. Need to go shipping today!! It's my wedding anni this coming week and off to London, so I need to be very good with my points x

I've had bagel and low fat butter. Need to go shipping today!! It's my wedding anni this coming week and off to London, so I need to be very good with my points x
Oh wow! Happy anniversary :)
How many years??

My bro is getting married in 2 weeks! Very excited!

Been with him 12!!! Ahhh lovely. I know it says in your profile your Irish, do you live in Ireland? X

Back