Thursday weigh in club??

Weigh in tomorrow. Am really really really wanting to reach a milestone of 10.9lbs sooooooon please. That would mean I'd lost 2st. But I'm not hopeful TOTM is still lurking and my scales (yes am weighing often, obsessively even-had to replace the battery) are being mean to me. Have not budged since last week. STS meh.

Also had to work on retraining my brain not to want toast just because it smells good. Was wafting out of the kitchen when I got into work this morning. Double meh. Didn't break my 100% record though so all good. I never thought I'd say this but that chicken soup is a lifesaver. With ground chilli flakes and garlic. Perfect for October days. Got to whisk it though can't stand the powdery lumps. Someone in work saw the whisk and my soup packet and asked if I was having Angel Delight. Nah I said. Got to whisk my soup which they seemed to understand and asked no more questions about it. So not only haven't I cheated today but neither have I lied nor have I revealed my LT secret. Good day all round methinks. Cool. How's my fellow Thursday weigh in 'trimmers doing I wonder?

All good here Jane :) really hoping you get your 2lbs loss tomorrow :)

TOTM still missing on me too.....think it is gone off on holidays or something......a week late at this stage lol
I don't think i have lost anything at all this week...i have been really bad with the water and i know i will pay for that tommorrow :( xx

3lbs down!! and TOTM arrived as I was walking out the door to the Pharmacy lol

Well done hunni. Thats amazing!! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

thanks Tamzy!! hoping to lose 5 next week (will pour the water into me) and will be down 4stone then hehe

:happy096: Sinead and Kuromi! 5lbs of fat between you gone. Marvellous! Hooray Sinead for your TOTM and you Kuromi for getting in the 10s! I'm chuffed as I have officially lost another 2lb.......yay me. So together, we've got rid of 7lbs. A good result all round.

I'm off to change my ticker, update my stats and pop by the mini challenge thread.

:happy096: Sinead and Kuromi! 5lbs of fat between you gone. Marvellous! Hooray Sinead for your TOTM and you Kuromi for getting in the 10s! I'm chuffed as I have officially lost another 2lb.......yay me. So together, we've got rid of 7lbs. A good result all round.

I'm off to change my ticker, update my stats and pop by the mini challenge thread.

yay! Jane!! that's great news! we are amazing!! x

Your welcome hun. Your doing well and anything is achievable on lipotrim xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

hoorah 3lb off for me this week, feels much better than the 2lb last week. It feels like I've lost more than 3lb judging by my clothes so I must have lost inches-i'll get the measuring tape out when I get home hee hee

3.25 lbs off for me this week. Would have liked more but meh, what you going to do. Had my jeans taken in today. Even after taking an inch out of the waist band they are still very loose and require a belt. Would appear I may have lost some inches too.

Well done girls xx

Was down a lb here but started refeed 3 weeks early. Started to feel like I was falling apart so mentally feeling a little better now. Still will be going to my weigh ins and keeping a really close eye on things and back on 100% on January 2nd xx

Well done on the weightloss everyone :)

My weigh-in day is thursday, only on day 2 so haven't had a weigh-in yet but looking forward to it!

Keep us posted.

So tomorrow the all important weigh in day. I'm at a forum meeting all day with work so got to be out at the chemist early tomorrow. I don't feel like I've lost any weight, maybe I'll have lost inches........I've been keeping a record of my vital stats. since I started, like bust, waist, hips, thighs, even my knee (mad, but I've lost an inch and a half from my knee!) so if there's no drop on the scales I'll get my measuring tape out lol

Good luck everyone! Don't forget to share your results :)

First week done, down 8lb at my weigh-in :D

Back