Thursday weigh in club??

Sinead2005

Silver Member
It is probably staring me in the face but is there a Thursday weigh in club?......i would love if there was someone around for Thursdays with me :)

yayyy!! i don't like being on my own!......was actually thinking of changing my day so i would fit in with people on the board here lol

yay!! Ashley, good luck....i have the 1st week butterflies..i can't wait for mine lol

Good luck today Ashley!!!

Still have 7 hours to wait for my weigh in lol

yay!!! just back from weight in and down 12lbs!! I am so happy with myself

Oh this was just my first weigh in so I won't be as excited next week. First week ever doing lt Peggy xx

Roll on Thursday

haha i was thinking the same thing earlier Peggy :)....................and yay! the weekend is over, so easier during the week!

My little girl was sick this morning so no work for me today which is like a longer weekend!!! Not a good thing. Cheese is flipping calling me from the fridge. The only thing that is stopping me is that mini-goal of one stone.

Yay. Keep remembering the stone group xx

yay!! well done Ashley and 4lbs is 4lbs less than you were last week Ashley :)

It was my first week weigh in tho, will be a lot less this week

My little girl was sick this morning so no work for me today which is like a longer weekend!!! Not a good thing. Cheese is flipping calling me from the fridge. The only thing that is stopping me is that mini-goal of one stone.

i hope she is better now Peggy x

Back