THURSDAY WEIGH IN

Ergh only half a pound off today. I swear the scales at the group i went to tonight are iffy, every time i go there i have a different result to how i feel. oh well a loss is a loss. Now to try not put anything on over the weekend, got a trip to scotland where there will be BBQs and booze until monday !! good luck everyone yet to weigh x

Well smack my bum and call me Susan!
I actually lost 5lbs......................my brain hurts, thank you for the kind things you guys have been saying
thats also my 3st award in my 12th week thank you Slimming World
Onward & Downward

Well smack my bum and call me Susan!
I actually lost 5lbs......................my brain hurts, thank you for the kind things you guys have been saying
thats also my 3st award in my 12th week thank you Slimming World
Onward & Downward

Well done Susan... Now if you wouldnt mind bending over, and the smacking will commence!

Thats a brilliant loss, and over its fantastic too!..

Keep up the excellent work! x

That time of the week is rolling around again..

Havent exercised as much as Ive wanted to this week, because Ive been too busy, but hey, at least I wasnt sitting on my bum, and I hope my busyness has helped shift a few pound.

Always doubt myself on Tuesday.. Grrrrr......

Maintained this week. Chuffed with that result, onwards and downwards to next week ;)

Well done you, it's not a gain, so your not going in the wrong direction so keep the chin up :)

I thought it would have been worse as I had been out all weekend drinking. I'm hoping for a pound off next week but I have a wedding to negotiate on Saturday ;)

Congrats on maintaining xxxxxxx... You're going the right way x

2.5lb off this week!... Was a little worried, as had copious amounts of party food!..Really pleased with outcome!..

5 more lb and I am in the next stone... !..Happy Days x

Great MissMiff! well done x -2lb here too, only 2lb til first stone off :) In the UK next week so won't be weighing in for 2 weeks. x

Last edited:
Well done wannabe... have a fab time over here... its lovely (when its not raining).. xxx

Well done Vikki too x

Back