THURSDAY WEIGH IN

Well done MissMiff!

Gut gemacht!

I thought you'd like me finding a translation!

2.5lbs off this week that puts me over the 4st and that's in 4 months SW has done me proud, I have about the same to lose again but it's an exciting stage in my journey Onward and Downward

2.5lbs off this week that puts me over the 4st and that's in 4 months SW has done me proud, I have about the same to lose again but it's an exciting stage in my journey Onward and Downward

Amazing! well done! x

Not gonna be a good weekend. We drive back to the UK tomorrow, with a toddler it's gonna be a very looooong boring journey so I know I'll snack but back on it Monday and have some mega walks planned with my sister :) Still here's to a good loss next week! x

1.5 lb off for me this week... Nice loss but not fantastic... Must exercise daily and switch it up a gear!..

Good luck fellow Thursdayers xxxx

4lbs off this week I was also slimmer of the week again SW is great whooo hooo :)

4lbs off this week I was also slimmer of the week again SW is great whooo hooo :)

Outstanding caretaker.... Must say your piccies are very impressive too.. Xxxxxx

Outstanding caretaker.... Must say your piccies are very impressive too.. Xxxxxx
I'm blushing :eek: thank you for your kind words :)

Nearly entering June so you will have to think of your next pic mr caretaker!

Oh well just the 1lb off for me today.. Not overly impressed, as I did 40 mins of Zumba for 5 out of the 7 days. And walked about an hour each day with my dogs....

So I sat and recalled my food intake, then realised that I had been visiting the pub whilst away on holiday, and all though I don't drink alcohol, I did have lemonade and lime, on average 3 pints a day ....so over 4-5 days,n that's quite a few extra calories I never thought of!..

I will do better this week!.. That's a promise

Wow, what a night!!!!
It started off by me losing 2lbs more, achieved my second club 10 and then my group voted me to be Man of the Year, and then it was announced that I was slimmer of the Month! A truly incredible evening to which I thank the the group and of course the support I get on here, (Thanks chezz) has helped as well.
Slimming World is truly the right place for me. Onward and Downward

Back