THURSDAY WEIGH IN

Brilliant Carertaker!... Silly me telling you to keep going, ats its 100% obvious you are in the right frame of mind, and youre not giving up!.. x

This week was a 1.5lb loss for me, again, not overlly impressed.. but I am still smiling, and plugging on..

Glad that it is finally noticing on me, and its lovely to hear people comments.. x

I put on a pound this week which I am fine with after the weekend I had!! Back on track now, am aiming to shift this pound plus a few more, 3lbs off my 2 and a half stone so will be aiming for that :)

You go for it mandlegrot some home made soup down ya :) I made a lovely butternut & carrot soup yesterday and wow it was great, just added a tsp of chilli flakes to give it a bit of a tang even my son loved it :) good luck.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    350.9 KB · Views: 20
Over the moon today..

This weeks loss was 9lb!.... So chuffed I can just about speak..

managed to hit 4 goals too..

1... Losing 100lb.. (Now lost 103lb)
2... Losing my 7 stone.. (Now lost 7 stone 4)
3... Dropped into the next stone !
4... Dropped another dress size!

It's only 7.15 am, and the day really cannot get better!

good luck fellow Thursdayers. Xx

Congrats MissMiff on hitting all those goals - wow...NINE pounds!!! You must be over the moon.
(I'll have what she's having!)

I started my plan last Sunday, but decided Thursday's the best weigh in day for me. So I hope it's OK that I'm here to announce - not nine pounds, no - but ONE whole pound LOL! One pound in four days, and last night included a meal out that was a little off plan. I almost let that planned meal out put off my starting date a whole week. So glad I didn't.

That is fantastic!..well done indeed .

Welcome to the group, keep us all updated and how you're doing and feeling...

good luck for next week xxxx

Hi everyone, I just joined slimming world last week and weigh in on a Thursday. I was a bit disappointed that I only lost 1.5 lbs, I really stuck to the plan, extra easy, eating loads more fruit/salad and veg. I don't know if it has made a difference but since last week I have had my arm put in a cast as I broke my thumb and also wore jeans to this weigh in whereas last week I had thin summer clothes on. I maybe just clutching at straws! I guess hearing the other members talking last week about 5 or 6 llb losses made me feel a bit optimistic, oh well I will keep going, hopefully the "down" feeling will pass and the positive side will come back.

@The caretaker - that soup looks delish - you got a recipe? ;) Good luck for WI today!

@Missmiff - WOW!!! How on earth did you pull 9lbs out of the bag??? thats like a massive food baby, GONE, forever. Well done, you must be chuffed :D

@Yvettew - How much have you got to lose hon? It is weird, some people have big losses the first week, some don't...you might find that you will have a better loss next week. I think a cast would make a difference, as its hard. I weigh in in the same clothes every week (summer or winter) so I am not fretting about the weight of my clothes :) 1.5lbs is great, and its going in the right direction so don't let it beat yourself up - everyone is different and you might just be having a 'slow' week :) x

What a fantastic result miss, absolutely brilliant result I dream of a loss like that!!!! AMAZING!! :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow:

I'm thinking that this week it's not gone well for me :( I'm feeling podgy and a bit bloated :( I hope at worst I sts in 2 hours I'll know

What a fantastic result miss, absolutely brilliant result I dream of a loss like that!!!! AMAZING!! :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow:

I'm thinking that this week it's not gone well for me :( I'm feeling podgy and a bit bloated :( I hope at worst I sts in 2 hours I'll know

Thanks for your Wows Mr Caretaker!..lol

And I too get those feelings, I did before I weighed in today... but think positive, and think thin!.. You can do it!..

Sending happy thoughts your way!

xxx

2.5lbs off again this week :) I'm very happy with that as i wasn't feeling very optimistic before i went if i can do the same again next week i would have reach my 5st off Onward & Downward
And MissMiff I'm loving your new avatar very nice :)

Last edited:
".5lbs off again this week :) I'm very happy with that as i wasn't feeling very optimistic before i went if i can do the same again next week i would have reach my 5st off Onward & Downward
And MissMiff I'm loving your new avatar very nice :)

See .. I told you not to worry!.. Well done to you....here's to your 5 stone off!

thank you for the compliment too, kind Sir..lol x

Hi MissMiff unfortunately my IPad was playing up and my post should have said 2.5lbs but because of the way I was feeling earlier I'm very pleased. :) thanks for your kind words and as for your avatar credit where credit is definitely due ;)

It's ok Mr Caretaker... I saw it said 2.5lb....it was my iPad that was mucking about!

good luck for next Thursday too ... As you say, onwards and downwards!

x

thanks so much for the positive outlook, I am 5ft 5/6 ish and am 12 stone now, I was always around the 10 stone mark so I decided I need/want to lose 2 stone, i think maybe you are right the cast and clothes probably didn't do me any favours. Seeing and reading all the posts about how you all have done so well really helps. Well done everyone,

Hi can i join? Started slimming world 3 weeks ago, my 3rd weigh in on thurs. dont have too muh to lose just a stone, lost 2lb first week and 2.5 last week but was really craving somethin bad tonight and ended up havin chicken pakora from indians. I know its bad but its helped me lol, can anyone tell me HOW ba it actually is an if i should save all my syns tomorrow and wed? and will this hugely affect my loss on thrsday? Thanks x

Sorry Pc13, I dont do slimming world, so I couldnt tell you..Perhaps if you asked in the Slimming World thread they would be able to assist!.. Good luck for tomorrow anyway xxxx

Im not really looking forward to weigh in tomorrow as I havent exercised as much as I would of hoped.. granted Ive done my keep fit dvd for 3 days, cycled on another, and just hiked 4k today.. but still doubting Thomas is sitting on my shoulder..

Oh well perhaps if I go to bed dreaming of skinny minis that will help!

Good luck all for tomorrow xxxx

Smiling fairly wide this morning..

3.5lb off for me this week!

I am double chuffed!

Good luck everyone x

Great result MissMiff! :D

Three off for me! Yay! Pleased with that result.

Although I'm coming to terms with the fact my old scales weigh much less than some new scales I just bought!
I weighed using my old scales but at some point will need to bite the bullet and get used to the new numbers!

Back