THURSDAY WEIGH IN

Really chuffed. . after last week's mishap, I am now officially back on it. ..5.5lb off for me today. Yippeee

how do you do these big losses???? I'm lucky to lose a pound here or there, and I still have quite a lot to lose lol!!! I'm now off to weigh in - I was at a festival last weekend so very much doubt I've lost any weight. Will be happy with 1-2lbs on. Don't feel like I've gained much but its hard to tell. Then I'm weighing in early again next week, on wednesday evening. So will try to get it back down again by then...off to another festival thursday morning. DOH and this pattern will repeat until end of september. Then I can crack on with getting some real losses behind me!! Good luck everyone who has to weigh still :)

Well it's only great due to the pounds I put on last week. So I worked extra hard.

Also I'm still heavy so I will lose weight quicker than smaller people.

Don't really want to question it. Just loving how great I feel x

2lb off for me this week. Really pleased with that loss. . but another 200 grams and I would of dropped into the next stone. ...

Roll on next week.

Good luck fellow Thursdayers x

7 delicious lb off for me this week.

I did have a bought of sickness and diarrhoea for a day which probably helped a bit. .. lol

Finally tipped the scales and I've now lost a massive 9 stone 3 since Feb this year. .and I've never felt so wonderful

Good luck all on your losses xxxx

Oh wow you look so different!!!!

i lost 2lb last week...gained 1.5lb this week :) am fine with this, was expecting a gain over festival season but I've actually lost 2lb since start of June, which I'm happy with!! Maintained in August which is a minor miracle with all the business :)

hoping for maintain or loss next week, had a meal out last night and it was very, very naughty!!

Whooopppiieeee...

2.5lb off this week

Totalling.. 9 stone 5.5lb loss...!

another 8.5lb and I can finally get my celebratory 10 stone loss foot tattoo..!

Wow, well done on your weight loss Miss Miff, that is an amazing loss. X X

I am just joining the Thursdays weigh-ins thread, my first weigh-in will be in six days.

Good luck everybody. x x

Wow, well done on your weight loss Miss Miff, that is an amazing loss. X X

I am just joining the Thursdays weigh-ins thread, my first weigh-in will be in six days.

Good luck everybody. x x

Thanks Tess

Best of luck for next week

Xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

1.5lb off for me this week...

Not fab.. But was expecting less, so very pleased.

Good luck to all the Thursday weighers xx

Lost 5lb this week I know its my first week and a lot will be fluid but over the moon. Enjoying being in this forum.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Congrats Maisie..

Great loss. . keep it up

Xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

2.5 lb off this week....... Doesn't get better than this feeling..

Good luck fellow Thursdayers .. Wherever you have all disappeared to. ... Xxx

Back