THURSDAY WEIGH IN

My first weigh in 5lbs off! Wahoo

Decided to change from a Tuesday W/I back to Thursday after a terrible weekend haha. Down -2lbs :)

CATASTROPHE!

I only managed a 0.5lb loss this week... Which of course I am annoyed at.

But I only have myself to blame.. The only exercise I did all week was my 5k race for life!..

Back on it this week, to get this 3lb off to drop me into the next stone!

Good luck fellow Thursdayers xxxx

2.8 lbs off for me this week. :D
(I'm happy with that because my week included 3 days away and I enjoyed a couple of nice meals out then.)

Hi everyone, I weigh in on a Thurs, but only just found this thread :)! I lost 2lbs this week which has taken me to 11.5lbs since I started back and 20lbs in total. Well done everyone else (even the 0.5ers :) I think you'll see that race for life loss next week!). Redbobbin, 2.8 is fab if you've been away. I try to start, but then it all goes to pot and I need to play catch up til weigh in.

2.5lbs off for me this week, I'm looking for a 1.5lbs off next week and that will take on to my next target ;) well done everyone :)

Hi Jiggly, I'm sure you'll be ok, if you have followed the plan 100% or as near to it as poss you will lose ;) good luck

Hoping for another 2lb loss tomorrow then can get back into the 12's next week :D

blimey Caretaker!....Looking fab!...Well done you!

The scales have surprised me, -4lbs lost. Means i'm back in the 12's, so happy with that

Slightly worried about this weeks weigh in..

Ive been on holiday, and had a rather large birthday weekend.

I have eaten chinese food.. (that wasnt that nice in reality).. heaps of chips, and I dont drink, only rarely, maybe the odd glass of wine at Christmas.. but this weekend, I seemed to make vodka my new best friend.

Still you are only 41 once!

I didnt reach my 9 stone goal last week.. and I honestly believe that I have gained weight too... but that wont stop me.. I am relistening to my trance cd, in the hope to boost whatever needs boosting.

Also,so far this week, I have done zero exercise, unless you count Saturdays shenanigans of walking home from the holiday club on my face!..

Oh well, roll of Thursday, lets get the nastiness over and done with, so that I can move on and start a fresh!

2.5lbs off this week so thats my 6st award woo hoo I hope everyone else is having a good one ;)

Weighed in one day early this week as I am going out for my managers leaving party tonight. Just -1lb down this week, quite happy with that though as I ain't ate well for the most part, slowly but surely

Im starting tomo join ing local slimmers club look forward to it x

Back