THURSDAY WEIGH IN

Hi everyone, finally getting back on it after 5 weeks off over xmas oops :p. But weighed myself this morning, as I had a big uni presentation yesterday and was stressed enough. Good news thought my scales are only showing a +1 gain. Not bad considering I have not been on track for a full 5 weeks.

Was going to order a takeaway tonight but going to throw on some warm clothes and walk to Morrisons to get some reasonably healthy food for over the weekend :)

So back here to battle to the next target, lovely to see old faces and new faces. We can all do this :)

Well done you!!!!!

Lost another 3lbs this week on the Cambridge Diet. So that's a stone in 3 weeks. Plus 15.5 inches over the 3 weeks. its amazing! So pleased with it, although I am craving food tonight after a very stressful week. Everyone on here is doing so well! :)

well done everyone. i am down quarter of a pound this week on weight watchers. happy with that. down from 8 stone 12 and quarter pounds to 8 stone 12 pounds...
happy with that

Wonder where 'WannaBe14Stone' and 'Serha' have went, they were here regularly before xmas. Come back guys, I am the one who disappears not yous :p

I know i'm not going to do well tomorrow for my weigh in. I went for a meal during the week and it through me out for the whole week as i usually use 7 or 8 points out of my weekly each day. i know tomorrow i am going to have weight on although i was really good when i went for the meal

I'm looking forward to tomorrow, it will be a loss I am sure but how much I do not know

-6 down :eek:. Some of this will be water weight after 5 weeks of eating crap but still can feel a difference so some fat has gone :p

Means I am just -8 away from my mini target which is in 6 weeks, 2lb away from two stone lost and 1lb away from getting into the 12's...exciting

Oh wow well done! You must be really chuffed - do you know how much you'd put on over the 5 weeks? bet most of it has gone now ;)

Well I was 13.1 just before xmas and then weighed myself on Thursday after a binge the previous day and was 13.6. That got me going again, think all the salty foods must have been holding some water. But still to get rid of all my extended xmas weight plus -1lb feels amazing. Good luck to you today :)

My scales are in the need of a new battery so this has pushed my weigh-in day back to Friday for this week lol

Flatmate got a new battery for the scales, -2lbs down this week :D

Well done Paul, I get weighed this evening and I'm hoping or a loss, i have a good average so far using SW, although I'm in the very early stages of my weight loss.

3lbs off Brilliant so thats 18lbs in the first month, i'm very happy with that.

Back