Thursday weigh ins

Guru

Silver Member
How have you all got on at weigh in?

I lost 6lbs this week! :D I am chuffed with that as it now means I have officially lost 4 stones! It has been a long and winding road for the last stone, but I got there eventually. Bring on stone number 5! Next stop, get into the 16 stones.

Whoop whoop well done Hun xx

well dont guru, thats brilliant!

wow go you! that is fantastic :D and if it makes you feel any better you might have done it the long winded way but I still havent got to 4 stone gone....just keep on going :D xxx

Well done Guru!! You must be chuffed - 4 stone is brilliant!!

I weigh on Thursdays too - I need a 1lb to get to 4 stone as well!!

Not so confident i'll do it this week - I've been eating relatively normally (only down to one bar a day now) - which is great - this is where I want to be at this point. But I just want to know how good I'm being with my food - if that makes sense?!

I'll report back in the morning with my results!

Have a great day - and a good week!

Lynne
x

Guru :) - Well done and Snap - I've hit the 4 stones off mark today too and I feel good! Still got 8 stones to go but hey - I'm a third of the way there and I'm so proud of myself!
Are you doing anything nice to celebrate? I feel like celebrating but am still flat out in bed with my coccyx so can't do much cept grin to myself! Celebrate for me too please if you do something nice!

Good luck LV30 and well done Alex!

Nothing celebratory here either. I might do a few extra triumphant laps in the swimming pool

6LBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well done Guru! I have been reading your posts, and seen how you have struggled with this last stone - you have done amazingly well getting back on track - soooooo happy for you! By your positivity I am assuming you are well into ketosis, so here's to the next stone I know you CAN do it! I'm with you all the way sweet. :) Big Hugs x x x

Well done Guru, you well back on track now , well done on achieveing that 4 stone marker, and next week into the next stone down all being well, You seem so motivated so sure you will achieve that. I hope on monday to have the 3 stone off on CD and maybe 5 and a half in overall weight loss

Well done Guru,I used to read all your posts before I became a member of minimins, I found they gave me loadsa inspiration at the start of my journey, am really pleased for you,you must feel great. x

Back