Thursday weigh ins??

I am a Thursday weigh in, and I have lost 4.5 lbs pleased with that only started Monday. So very happy bunny today !!!!1

Well done honeyz- that's a pound a day :D x

I'm finding it a lot easier than I thought I would. I need strict rules I think, other wise I just end up going off the rails ! I think having the ketosis working on my side has made it easier to be realistic as well. If I needed a cheat, or just wanted to nibble some of my boyfriends dinner ;) I've made sure I've opted for zero (or at least low) carb options. I can't say for that the next three months I will be 100% TS, 600 cals every day. So having the option to stray but come back the next day or even meal and still be in ketosis is amazing :)

How about you? X

not too bad, had a pretty good weekend and only had a shake for brekkie each day but stayed under 800 cals each day with out feeling starved or deprived, so back on 600 a day this week. But got that Monday feeling and being awake since 3 not helping much but feeling ok. x

Good luck with the rest of your week honeyz :) x

Well weigh in day and wait for it another 4lbs woop woop xxx good luck everyone

Yessss well done you!! :D I'd be so happy if I was losing that weekly on going! I only lost 4lb the first week even tho everyone else has big ones, but then I lost 6lb this week so 10lbs overall!!! Yay :D well done us!

Who else is weighing this week? Xx :)

How's everyone doing? I stayed the same this week but I did drink a lot last week so I'm happy to just still be where I am :) xx

Hey you a STS for me to but its TOTM so very happy with that as i usually put on 3 - 4 lbs so very happy as no weight on and hoping for a loss next week xxx

Ended up losing another 3.5 pound when I weighed today!!! Hopefully body is playing catch up :D xx

Back