Thursday weigh ins??

My scales do that! You need to make sure they are on a tiled or wooden surface, and not on carpet or anything. I have a wonky bit in my bathroom and it told me I was lighter (boooo)

Well Thursday weighers if any of you are like me who was too embarressed to check in last Thursday (after gaining 5lbs), dont be. I'm back and have lost 6lbs this week after finding my mojo again. Draw a line and don't let a week of being off plan ruin all the amazing work we have achieved up to now....

Well I finally manned up. I hadn't weighed since 09/10 and I was determined this morning. However, after the problems I had had before, and after cleaning my bathroom the other day and realising quite how wonky my floor is and why this was causing my scales to go really funny I tried to find the flattest bit of the house and weighed myself in the kitchen. Well I was astounded to see 9 stone 12lb!!!!! 5lbs off!!!! BUT I don't believe it!!! Feeling mistrustful I moved them to the dining room and they said 10 stone 1lb. I'm more inclined to believe this weight so I'm sticking with it but I was too scared to weigh in the bathroom where I usually do it. So basically I've massively cheated.

In terms of how I feel I'm pretty sure I'm not in the 9s. I haven't been really bad the last couple of weeks but I haven't been great either. I've been eating all weekends as usual but wasn't so bad w/e of 17/10 and tried to lay off the booze a bit. There have been a couple of week evenings I just haven't followed it at all - fish and chips one night, loads of wine on top of just three packs all day one time (will I NEVER learn????).

So I'm sticking with a 1lb loss and 10 stone 1lb. And tonight I'm weighing Booie all over the house to see the difference. When I come back from dinner out that is ;)

Hey do what works for you! You are so close to your goal its better to make your journey an enjoyable one!

Hello Thursday weighers! I have lost 4lbs this week I'm well and truly back on the TS train Whoop Whoop!

How are you getting on Jubbly?

I was a very brave girl and weighed in. Although I am now playing "guess the weight". I started off as 10 stone 1lb in the dining room which is definitely not correct so moved it to the kitchen and bathroom where I was 10 stone 5lb, which I'm taking as my weight. Funnily enough I weighed Booie the other day in about 8 places in the house and he was exactly the same wherever he was??!!!!

So a 4lb gain. I'm not too too devastated. These are some of the reasons:
Dinner out Thursday with dessert
Chinese Friday night
Wedding with 3 course meal Saturday
Hangover take-out pizza Sunday, then given huge dinner by well meaning boyfriend's sister
Monday not too bad
Tuesday loads of cake at work
Yesterday on the road so sandwiches and sweets :|

Hmmmm.

I have eaten so much I have actually felt sick this week. What doesn't help is I'm not having my bars in the morning as I ran out so that's thrown everything off kilter. A 4lb gain is more than deserved.

The theory goes that if I get back anywhere near "normal" this should come off fairly quickly. I only have one planned meal this weekend with my mum at a restaurant. I'm pleased I weighed and didn't run away from the scales.

Well done heatwave :) 10lb in 2 weeks - I wish!!!! x

Well done for facing the scales if you only have one meal planned that 4lbs will be gone in no time!

All 4lbs off this week and back to 10st 1lb yippee!! Just want to get 2 more off and into the 9s. I'm making this unnecessarily long (at least I'm getting an idea of how to maintain-ish!).

Heatwave you still on a roll? x

Wish I was! STS this week, last fri sat & sun was off plan mums birthday celebrations god knows what I put on but back on the TS train since monday so probably lost what I gained. Big push for next week as I don't have any social plans this weekend. Its the weekends that get me.

Good news for you well done 2 more pounds you can do it!

Yeah weekends get me every time but you gotta live! Anyway you lost 45lbs and have so little to go so give yourself a break! :)

Hmm. I sort of forgot to WI and sort of didn't want to. Also I had a huge sausage roll yesterday. Tonight I'm having one of the new chocolate puddings :) also discovered I like lemon bars hurrah! I get so sick of the products so quickly...

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

I faced them today despite eating a HUGE bowl of stew last night. For the first 3 times they said 3lb LOSS to 9st 12!!!!!!! Still didn't trust them though so weighed again and they said 10st 1 - STS and much more inclined to believe although feel so huge at the mo (TOTM). Heatwave? X

STS for me again! No surprise as can't get my head in it. Decided to take a break only have 11lbs left to lose but going to try maintaining it until after xmas I'm determined not to undo all the hard work 3 and a bit stone down since June. Glad you are still trying x

A very, very suspcious 4lb loss this week (WI on Friday) - do not trust this at all although to be fair, it said the same weight about 5 times. If I'm 9 stone 12lb, as my scales claim, then I reckon I must have shrunk by a foot as it's the only explanation. On the plus side I definitely DID look fairly slim in my Christmas do pics so maybe I'm catastrophising. This time of the year is virtually impossible to stay away from food and booze...

WI on Friday instead of Thursday. 1lb on to 9 st 13 lbs. Not too much to drink this weekend but made up for it with unhealthy eating...

+1lb last week. Shocking considering my Xmas eating has well ad truly started. 10 stone now and not weighing in this week. Have only eaten chocolate and a banana today...

12st 9 today so overall gain from xmas and then restarting 3 days ago I'm up 7lbs! Back to Thursday weighing and have 16lbs till goal. How's it going Jubbly can't be any worse than my pigging out?

Hmmmm. I grow increasingly suspicious of my scales!!! I have had a two week break due to Christmas, but it felt like longer! Needless to say I ate and drank everything in the world, for an extended period. But this morning the scales claim I am still 10 stone, as I was just before Christmas. I have, in my defence, been back on it since Monday but am finding it a struggle, feeling light headed and a bit sick. Almost every day I have stopped at TESCO on the way home ravenous and bought tonnes of cooked chicken, eating it greedily in my car! Yesterday I think I had about 10 chicken wings!!!! But other than that just Exante, bananas and some home made soup. No alcohol either. I am making the change though from Exante bars in the morning to homemade oaty breakfast bars as I just can't face the bars anymore and they make me want to gag.

So it's good news. Although I'm not sure I believe it!

Thats fantastic news maybe you were more active over the xmas period? I was a couch potato!

Back