Thursday weighers...

How did everyone get on this week?

I lost 5lb, so very happy with that!

weigh in number 1

wow, everyone has dome so well! congrats!
i lost 2.5lbs for my first week, very pleased even if its not quite as spectacular as some. Ive never been one of those who have great big losses, but have decided to aim for a lb a week. With previous diets ive gotten disheartened with little losses as it feels like youre getting no where fast, however i want to focus on the big picture this time. It doesnt sound a lot but it does mean that when i get married :character00250: in july i would be about 9st 2! what a goal to work for :D
good luck to us all for the coming week :fingerscrossed:

Really good thanks - lost 2.5lb this week which means I lost what I put on last week and an extra 0.5lb - made up!

Well done all the losers and chin up to everyone else - today is a new day and a new start :D

I maintained this week after not going for about 3 weeks, so I'm very happy with that!! Was dreading going in and having put anything on, even though it would be well deserved after all the rubbish I've eaten... away this weekend so not even thinking about getting back on track until Monday... but from Monday I am going to be PERFECT! :D

That's great everyone! I had a gain but i was expecting it because wasn't sticking to slimming world at all but am relieved because I had weighed myself as 3lb heavier than my previous SW weigh in. 1 1/2 lb is easily rectified. Onward and upwards :) xx

Back