Thursday weighers

Devon Dolce

1lb at a time!
Good luck to all Thursday weighers!! I WI at 6pm tonight - so 12 hours to lose some pounds!!! - I'll be really pleased with a STS this week but won't be surprised by a cheeky gain given a weekend of festive frivolity! I'll post back later DD xxxx

Ok - what's an STS?! You lot use a few acronyms that I don't understand!

I weigh in this eve at 5.40pm so fingers crossed the scales in the gym were accurate and I really have lost 7lbs in a week! x

it means stayed the same like i did last week :cry: dont be dissapointed if your weight is different. Your weight changes at different times during the day.

oh! There's two Thursday threads!as said in the other one, ive had a good week and will be happy with any loss after my gain (eek!) last week! weigh in at 7pm so will update later! happy weighing in all! x x

Good luck to one and all. X

Just got back from my weigh in, I loss a lb very happy with any loss. Good luck to all Thursday weighers today x

hey girls, i'm back from WI and lost 1/2 lb this week - very happy with that! x

I'm WI at 7pm so will update later / tomorrow.

Well done to the losers and good luck to those waiting for WI!

Well done to everyone who has lost this week and good luck to those still waiting. I lost 4lb this week and I am really pleased. The gibbest loss I have had so far!

I lost 6lbs at class last week, which was my 1st weigh in. Was sooooo chuffed! Just hope I can manage to lose something this week too.......1lb loss will be better than 1lb gain!

it means stayed the same like i did last week :cry: dont be dissapointed if your weight is different. Your weight changes at different times during the day.

oooooooo I learnt that from the good old wii fit lol i still weigh my self at least 3 times on a Thursday hehe

GOOD luck everyone

ill need it been very naughty all week but its star week..... my excuse and im sticking to it!!!

I got weighed today and lost another 3lbs!!! I was so shocked, not because I'd been bad but because I lost 3.5lbs just the week before, so 6.5lbs in 2 weeks!! OMG!

Go team Thursday - big shout out to Hayley J!

I lost 2lbs which im chuffed with - back in the right direction. I also had our christmas lunch today and ate a SHEDLOAD!! Keep going Vic - onwards and downwards! hugs to you all x x

WOOOOO i lost a 1lb

and i was beyond bad this week :)

I lost 2lbs at weigh in, taking my total to 8lbs in two weeks! Was quite shocked as last weekend I was out for my birthday, and needless to say, far too many bottles of wine were consumed!!! (and then the obligatory bacon sarnie the next morning for the hangover!!) Working hard all week to claw back seems to have paid off though. I just keep thinking what I would have lost if I hadnt of had that splurge!!!

Anyhow, not a drop will pass my lips this week, so going to aim for another 2lb loss for next weigh in!

Well done everyone!

Becky x

Week 1 03/12/2009: - 6lb :D
Week 2 10/12/2009: - 2lb :D
Week 3 17/12/2009: ??????

Woohoo! I lost 2.5 pounds last night! xxxx

Back