Thursday Weighers

I'm trying for a good loss this week... Anything upwards from a pound will be lovely!! :) I've been really good, had free branded stuff and eaten loads of fruit and veg which I hate fruit but I'm forcing myself to eat apples and grapefruit which are the only ones I do really eat :)

Sadie how was your weekend away? Did you enjoy yourself? Were you synful :D xxx

Im praying for a 2 pound loss don't normally aim high but really want my 1 and a half shiny! X

Blondee said:
I'm trying for a good loss this week... Anything upwards from a pound will be lovely!! :) I've been really good, had free branded stuff and eaten loads of fruit and veg which I hate fruit but I'm forcing myself to eat apples and grapefruit which are the only ones I do really eat :)

Sadie how was your weekend away? Did you enjoy yourself? Were you synful :D xxx

I had a lovely weekend thank you babe... Wasn't too sinful not in the food or drink dept...* blushes * but in other areas maybe... It was a really romantic break for both of us, my Kevs a softy under that mohawk and ink... I didn't even have a Mr Whippy!... Hope you do well this week babe, I just want to lose the two I put on due to * week, just to rub that consultants nose in it... lol...*Sadie getting her own mojo back*.... xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

skinnydawn said:
Morning all xxx

Just wanna say hi and good luck to everyone weighing in today :cross: and especially to Ellebear, BopKatie, sleepytimesadie & natasha1974...you all sound so worried :hide: Hope you all do better than you expected xx

I have my first wi since coming back from holiday...but I've woken up feeling quite thin lol! Hope it lasts till wi tonight...:rolleyes:

Thanks dawn. I haven't had access to the net this week due to moving house but I managed to lose 3.5lb last week so feeling positive. Good luck o everyone tomorrow and thanks for the positive message hun xxxx

I am on a weigh holiday this week so can not join in with all your losses! (and from my own scales, it would not be a loss anyways!)

I am working on getting a loss for the 21st though!

Good luck Team Thursday!!! xxx

Thanks dawn. I haven't had access to the net this week due to moving house but I managed to lose 3.5lb last week so feeling positive. Good luck o everyone tomorrow and thanks for the positive message hun xxxx

Oh BopKatie that's great! :D Well done, and thanks for letting us know. You did well to stay on track through your house move, hope you're all settled in now.

Good luck for tomorrow xx

I had a lovely weekend thank you babe... Wasn't too sinful not in the food or drink dept...* blushes * but in other areas maybe... It was a really romantic break for both of us, my Kevs a softy under that mohawk and ink... I didn't even have a Mr Whippy!... Hope you do well this week babe, I just want to lose the two I put on due to * week, just to rub that consultants nose in it... lol...*Sadie getting her own mojo back*.... xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Sock it to her Sadie!!! :girlpower:

In her face! Go sadie!!!

mmm ate a mini naan bread with fried egg not a good idea as i have indigestion but my syns have covered it but just hope it doesnt affect my weight 2moro as i have had too many carbs today and they tend to stall my losses!

Hi everyone

Well it will be a damn miracle if I don't gain tomorrow at WI I am expecting to and I'm drawing the line and getting back to it I have worked out if I stick to plan losing 1lb per week average I can lose max total of 11lb before my wedding so that's my new goal :)

Good luck everyone

Vicki x

nervous weigh in half an hour first one since i gained 8lbs i have been a good girl so lets hope it shows

As I expected, a 1lb gain. It was deserved though and after a couple of poor weeks I'm ready to focus again.

Good luck everyone x

Back