Thursday Weighers

Whoop whoop another 3.5lb loss for me totalling 20lb in 6 weeks!!! Basically I have lost my 13 month old daughter cos she was weighed last Wednesday at 20lb 2oz lmao - 2lb for my club 10 :)

Hey Sadie - you sound in good spirits, i feel i will gain the same or more tonight too - lets break the records next week to get rid of these little gains eh? xxx

I lost 2lb this week and got slimmer of the week which was a SHOCK!!!! I really need to work hard this week to make sure the nasties I have eaten this past week don't catch up with me so looks like a few gym sessions for me and the speed food challenge :)

Hey Sadie - you sound in good spirits, i feel i will gain the same or more tonight too - lets break the records next week to get rid of these little gains eh? xxx
Yes babe we shall I am straight back on track, but the gain was expected, but totally worth it, I got to spend some precious time with my Bro before he heads to the States, I went off plan good and proper, but back now and more determined than ever... With support from the likes of you, I know I can do it...:break_diet:

Totally.
I really need to knuckle down - got my wedding ya know! haha!
I lost really well last week - just been a little lacking this week, so got to refocus - i have a mini plan - Red days, exercise and 8-12 syns not my usual 15! :) Good luck sweetie - we really can do it (as we ALL can in Team Thursday!!!) xxx

Ellebear said:
Totally.
I really need to knuckle down - got my wedding ya know! haha!
I lost really well last week - just been a little lacking this week, so got to refocus - i have a mini plan - Red days, exercise and 8-12 syns not my usual 15! :) Good luck sweetie - we really can do it (as we ALL can in Team Thursday!!!) xxx

Same to you, hope your wi goes better than you think... Here's to kicking those scales butts next week... xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

OrangeRachel said:
Hi Thursday Weighers!
I've been away from this thread for a few weeks. It sounds awful but I was actually getting disheartened by how well you were all doing when I felt like I was struggling :(

Right, confession over.

I'm back. I've got 5lb to go to target and 4 weeks left of my SW countdown. I really don't want to have to pay again so hopefully I can do it!!

Good luck everyone x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Don't feel disheartened, 5lb to target is excellent, but I'm sure really hard, you can do it, good luck x

PrincessMama said:
I lost 3 pounds this week :), very happy, my goal is to lose a stone by September

Start weight: 13.10
Week 1: 13.7

Well done, you can lose a stone by September x

sleepytimesadie said:
Well as predicted a 2lb gain for me, and really surprisingly, a 1lb gain for Kev... Mine I know is because of my weekend away with Charlie, I was hoping I had done enough to pull it back, but, no... Never mind it has given both of us a kick up the bum, and I will be 100% this next week... Sorry to have let you down Thursday Gang... Good luck everyone with their wi's...

At least you had a good weekend and I'm sure it'll come off next week x

Wannabethin1979 said:
Whoop whoop another 3.5lb loss for me totalling 20lb in 6 weeks!!! Basically I have lost my 13 month old daughter cos she was weighed last Wednesday at 20lb 2oz lmao - 2lb for my club 10 :)

Ha ha that's good.. I thought you'd lost her! X

Vicki-26 said:
I lost 2lb this week and got slimmer of the week which was a SHOCK!!!! I really need to work hard this week to make sure the nasties I have eaten this past week don't catch up with me so looks like a few gym sessions for me and the speed food challenge :)

Feels so good to get SOTW even though it's only a little sticker looks good on the book! X

3lbs off this week, slimmer of the week, month and my 3 and half shiny :D

I have met my goal to have a BMI under 35!

Last edited:
Well done to everyone on the fab losses today and Sadie you havent let anyone down, as you said you have enjoyed your weekend away and your ready to get back on track,im sure next week you will have that 2lb off..good luck hun. Good luck to everyone else who is weighing in today.im going to sit and write my meal plan for the next week in a mo xxx

HPSaucy said:
At least you had a good weekend and I'm sure it'll come off next week x

I am sure too, I am ok about it, basically, it took a long time to get this big, it ain't gonna go overnight at my age, so, when I do fall I just have to re focus... xx Thanks for the encouragement... xx

sleepytimesadie said:
I am sure too, I am ok about it, basically, it took a long time to get this big, it ain't gonna go overnight at my age, so, when I do fall I just have to re focus... xx Thanks for the encouragement... xx

You're so right about it taking time to go on, I've put on a 1lb, even though I was bad Friday & Saturday I've been 100% since so was hoping for a STS or even a little loss.. Oh well! Off out for a curry tonight with some old friends are back on it tomorrow x

HPSaucy said:
You're so right about it taking time to go on, I've put on a 1lb, even though I was bad Friday & Saturday I've been 100% since so was hoping for a STS or even a little loss.. Oh well! Off out for a curry tonight with some old friends are back on it tomorrow x

But we will get there, might take longer than most, but remember the tortoise and the hare... Plod on we will... xx

frankied said:
3lbs off this week, slimmer of the week, month and my 3 and half shiny :D

I have met my goal to have a BMI under 35!

well done!!!!

I'm hoping to jump off the Gain Train, I really really want to loose 2lb off my 4.5lb gain at least! :0 *fingers crossed*

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Lost 2 pounds 1 pound to go for my club 10! X

Ellebear said:
Gained 2lbs!!!! not for long tho - next week - bye byeeeeeeeeee! xxx

Never mind elle you will be on the loser wagon next week! X

Back