Thursday Weighers

ColJack said:
Have I missed a few days?
Tomorrow is Tuesday on my calendar.

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Lol Ali means being 100% on sw!

Don't worry you're right it is still Monday, You haven't slept through the whole week!

ColJack said:
Have I missed a few days?
Tomorrow is Tuesday on my calendar.

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Sorry the start of my new week is a friday morning

Can I join ladies - my weigh in day is also a Thursday.

On my second week of SW.

x

Gembear said:
Can I join ladies - my weigh in day is also a Thursday.

On my second week of SW.

x

Of course you can, good luck on your journey we will be here to help anyway you can x x

Of course you can, good luck on your journey we will be here to help anyway you can x x

Thank you. I only lost 0.5lbs last week but time of the month so hoping I'll see a bigger loss this week.

Off to my Zumba class now.

x

Gembear said:
Thank you. I only lost 0.5lbs last week but time of the month so hoping I'll see a bigger loss this week.

Off to my Zumba class now.

x

Enjoy zumba! The only place i can do zumba is at home with the curtains shut and no one there because i look a Prat! Lol

Ellebear said:
argh weigh in tomorrow - stressing as usual. I need to go the gym tonight to power some pounds off! x

Stop stressing you'll be fine! Enjoy the gym! X

Ellebear said:
Not sure enjoy is the right word.....! x

Well ok, grin and bear the gym lol

Good morning Thursday Gang... I want to wish everyone luck on todays wi... I am up early, been on my abs chair, just running a bath, then it's a brisk walk to class and hopefully a hop aboard the loser cruiser... Let's do this...xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

BopKatie said:
Good luck sadie hope its a loss for you hun xxx

Me too sweetie... I always get a bit nervous just before... Hope yours is a good result today too...

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Back