Thursday Weighers

Well done Chelle! All the effort you've put in is certainly showing! I didn't go to club last week and felt really guilty, so hoping for a better result tonight!

mutley1964 said:
Well done Chelle! All the effort you've put in is certainly showing! I didn't go to club last week and felt really guilty, so hoping for a better result tonight!

Thanks... I hope you do well too babe... xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

3.5lbs off for me, I earned though worked so hard this week, but well pleased with result of my efforts! 1lb till my 4.5 shiny- def looking for next week :D
(plus I was slimmer of the week)

Hi Guys, didn't put on like I thought I would, lost 1lb and its my *week really chuffed. Well done frankied on your lovely weight loss and getting sotw, and well done Ali. xx

frankied said:
3.5lbs off for me, I earned though worked so hard this week, but well pleased with result of my efforts! 1lb till my 4.5 shiny- def looking for next week :D

Well done, great loss. Also great you got sotw, last few weeks at our meeting its been around the 4.5lb mark

JaneB said:
Hi Guys, didn't put on like I thought I would, lost 1lb and its my *week really chuffed. Well done frankied on your lovely weight loss and getting sotw, and well done Ali. xx

Nice surprise for you then when you jumped on those scales.
Just over 2 hours then I can see how I've got on

Wannabethin1979 said:
I've had a two week holiday in Cornwall eating and drink wayyyyyyyy too much and only put on 1/2lb - chuffed isn't the word :)

That's great, all those cream teas and only 1/2lb x

sleepytimesadie said:
Well just got in... I lost two... yay! Only two to go and I will be back on track... Kev lost two also, so he is back to what he was pre Infest... Got to keep this going... Try and stay 100% for the next week too...

Yeah you can do it x

frankied said:

Well done on SOTW especially as it was deserved x

JaneB said:

1lbs great especially if you expected to put on x

Just had a text from my C to say unfortunately there will be no weigh in tonight due to her not feeling very well and unable to find cover at short notice :( Hope she feels better soon

shenzi said:
Just had a text from my C to say unfortunately there will be no weigh in tonight due to her not feeling very well and unable to find cover at short notice :( Hope she feels better soon

I hope she feels better soon too however I'd be really miffed as I'd still want to weigh in... I'm so mean! Is there another class nearby you can go to? X

I hope she feels better soon too however I'd be really miffed as I'd still want to weigh in... I'm so mean! Is there another class nearby you can go to? X

there is one miles and miles away, but never mind my scales are the same and I gained a 1lb :(

sleepytimesadie said:
Well just got in... I lost two... yay! Only two to go and I will be back on track... Kev lost two also, so he is back to what he was pre Infest... Got to keep this going... Try and stay 100% for the next week too...

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Well done babe, really pleased for you,that really is deserved...good luck for next week,you sound very in the zone xxx

frankied said:

A fantastic loss, well done,good luck for getting your 4.5sy shiney next week,im sure u will do it xxx

Good luck to all weighers and well done to all losers :) xxx

JaneB said:

Well done,its always nice when you think you have put on but you lose xxx

Back