Thursday Weighers

Hi all, am in week 7 and doing slimming world on line. Have been going really well and happy with my progress. Had a bit of a hick up yesterday but today is a new day! 12lb gone so far and I am really happy with it. Looking forward to chatting to you all over the next while and helping to keep me motivated.

See you thursday
xx

Welcome bb65 and fairymary! Good luck on your journey and well done on losses so far x x

won't be able to make it to class this week. Feel quite frustrated actually as WI at home doesn't seem to bear much resemblance to anything that happens at class :( have been quite good, but ToTM so who knows..

Definatly on the gain train this week not watched what I have eaten at all really stressed at the mo I get married in a little over 3 weeks but leave for Cyprus in 2!! Trying to pack for a holiday and a wedding........stressed.com also on an emotional rollercoaster this week as well as should be star week but no sign yet!!

Vicki-26 said:
Definatly on the gain train this week not watched what I have eaten at all really stressed at the mo I get married in a little over 3 weeks but leave for Cyprus in 2!! Trying to pack for a holiday and a wedding........stressed.com also on an emotional rollercoaster this week as well as should be star week but no sign yet!!

Getting married in cyprus will be wonderfull we did it last year. I do sympathise with the stress (I can imagine how hard it will be to follow sw during planning of it but will be worth it).

start back at class 2moro night...soo nervous!!! this is when i start to think of ideas on why i cant go!!!!!!! help...really need to do this

Hello all you lovely ladies and gents

It has been ages since I've been on, been moving house and had no Internet and a thousand and one things to do.
hope everyone is doing okay.

Had to weigh in today as I can't do tomorrow but I can report in the last three weeks (including freshers fortnight at uni) I've lost 3.5lb bringing my grand total to 30lb gone :D certainly cheered me up after my disaster at the spinning class I tried yesterday where everyone appeared to be a size 8 and fit as anything /shame.

Good luck to everyone tomorrow and hope for big losses for you all
It's good to be back!
Katie xxx

BopKatie said:
Hello all you lovely ladies and gents

It has been ages since I've been on, been moving house and had no Internet and a thousand and one things to do.
hope everyone is doing okay.

Had to weigh in today as I can't do tomorrow but I can report in the last three weeks (including freshers fortnight at uni) I've lost 3.5lb bringing my grand total to 30lb gone :D certainly cheered me up after my disaster at the spinning class I tried yesterday where everyone appeared to be a size 8 and fit as anything /shame.

Good luck to everyone tomorrow and hope for big losses for you all
It's good to be back!
Katie xxx

Well done that's a great loss considering how much has been cracking off... xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

I am really upset, weighed in a day early as got such a busy day tomorrow so thought I'd go to a new class.

I put on 1/2lb.. I know you're all going to say it's only 1/2lb but I am totally gutted, I have tried so hard this week, have been 100% as a few of you know.

Haven't stopped crying since I got home, pathetic I know but I really wanted to lose 2lb to get my 3stone and now I'm further away.

I'm trying to think logically, different scales, day early, on my period but it's just not helping me at the moment!

I am really upset, weighed in a day early as got such a busy day tomorrow so thought I'd go to a new class.

I put on 1/2lb.. I know you're all going to say it's only 1/2lb but I am totally gutted, I have tried so hard this week, have been 100% as a few of you know.

Haven't stopped crying since I got home, pathetic I know but I really wanted to lose 2lb to get my 3stone and now I'm further away.

I'm trying to think logically, different scales, day early, on my period but it's just not helping me at the moment![/QUOTE]

You've said it right there hun! You should take this as a 'blip' - a most unwelcome one but just a horrible little blip.

You are doing fantastically well! That 0.5lb is just a number - a number which will be gone before you know it.

(((Hugs)))

HPSaucy said:

I'm trying to think logically, different scales, day early, on my period but it's just not helping me at the moment!

Keep thinking logically Hun as that will be what it is
I know it doesn't make it any better but it was just a bad week that will get better :D

Keep your chin up, you are doing fantastically, next week will be the week

Xxx

HPSaucy said:

Oh no :-(

I really feel for you and can only say that you might get a huge loss next week if you just stay on plan x I really hope so.

It's been that way for me in the past.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thank you all for your support I'd love to say that I'll stick to plan this week and get a great loss however got a wedding Friday, my mums 60th Saturday with a buffet (we're not catering so can't make it syn free), spa hotel Sunday/Monday with cream tea, 3 course meal and full English breakfast!

I'll stay on plan the rest of the time (even did tonight when all I felt like doing was having a huge blow out!) to hopefully limit the damage.

Back