Thursday Weighers

:Dgood luck everyone!

lollypop1985 said:
good luck to everyone today. i am still think gain train for me but tomorrow it wil def a 100% week as nothing really happening this weekend that will make me sway off track

And we will be there to make sure and help you...xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Good morning Thurdayers... Good luck to everyone getting weighed today... I have no idea what to expect for me... Will let you all know...xx

Morning. :). Going to get weighed in a second. Does anyone else ever get that oh my god sick feeling in their gut before weigh in? I hate this feeling. I don't think I've eaten enough this week.:( good luck everyone xx

lynica said:
Hi sorry you not feeling well hope it's good on the scales take care x

Thanks. Went back to bed and feel a bit better now. 9.5 hours to go...

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning all. Just weighed in and lost 1lb. Very pleased with that considering the damage I did at the weekend. Its a very good day as I have now lost my first stone -yipee!!! I am also fitting into a pair of size 14 trousers (they might be a bit tight but they are fitting me)Heres to everyone here having good results at their weigh in today

xxx

:) Well done everyone so far today!

I've got my WI at 7pm.....don't know what to expect this week though.
The reason I say that is because last week I thought I didn't have a good week, but had a loss of 5.5lb!!! :eek:

This week....apart from a synned chinese takeaway with my parents on Saturday night, I have been 100% to plan and have even been swimming twice, walked more and exercised on the Wii or Kinect this past week - NOTE: I don't do exercise!:eek:
So I guess if I don't have a loss of any sorts, then I will be disappointed and will wonder why after all my extra hard work this week!

x

Hi Guy's! 1/2 off plus lost the 5.4lbs holiday beer gain! Went to a morning weigh-in instead of normal 5pm class to see someone getting they're...9 1/2 STONE award! Her club 10 weight was 18 stone! Total respect for this lady, she looked fabulous! No excuse for me trying to lose 12lbs now! Here's to a good week everyone! Aiming for a 3lb loss to get my club 10! :)

sleepytimesadie said:
Damage limitation... sts for both me and Kev :( Our own fault... But we will lose next week... :)

I think I'm expecting the same, I'll be with you on def losing next week though. So boring waiting till 5.30pm to weigh in, I'm always wary of drinking to much pop/water on a thurs aft

mutley1964 said:
Hi Guy's! 1/2 off plus lost the 5.4lbs holiday beer gain! Went to a morning weigh-in instead of normal 5pm class to see someone getting they're...9 1/2 STONE award! Her club 10 weight was 18 stone! Total respect for this lady, she looked fabulous! No excuse for me trying to lose 12lbs now! Here's to a good week everyone! Aiming for a 3lb loss to get my club 10! :)

Well done. Wow what a good weight. We have a bloke in mine that has lost 7 and a half since last Oct so he is my motivation that I can do it to, or do better (competition motivates me even more)

Back