Thursday Weighers

Good luck everyone, Im with Ellebear and better see a loss tonight on the scales! :) x

Another 1lb gone this week, didnt have the best of weekends so I am more than happy with the loss. Best of luck to the rest of you with your weigh ins

Best of luck team Thursday! Hopefully we'll all be delighted with our results! :D

enteralterego said:
I had a curry on sat with naan but have been good rest of week so will be happy with 1lb loss
Next couple of weeks are going to have to be taken as they come as our baby is due sat (if she comes on time)

Ooh how exciting :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oh baubles. My period has just started a week early - on first week weigh in day :mad:
Knew it was coming, I've been like a wild woman at home and spend half of last night awake with pains.
Dang.

Oh baubles. My period has just started a week early - on first week weigh in day :mad:
Knew it was coming, I've been like a wild woman at home and spend half of last night awake with pains.
Dang.

on the plus side, you wont be bloated as you are usually more bloated BEFORE your TOTM.

Feeling very sorry for myself gang :cry:

Didn't even write on here last week as I was gutted with a 0.75lb loss after a 100% week :(

This week I would have been happy with that! After another 100% week I have STS!!!!

Confused.com :confused:

Well done everyone who's lost so far :) got my wi in half an hour fingers, toes and legs crossed I'll lose! Don't think I could cope gaining 3 weeks on the run! Xx

Feeling very sorry for myself gang :cry:

Didn't even write on here last week as I was gutted with a 0.75lb loss after a 100% week :(

This week I would have been happy with that! After another 100% week I have STS!!!!

Confused.com :confused:

That loss has GOT to come some time though and I bet with a third 100% week you'll be showing a whopping loss next week.
I know how disheartening it is to stick to the plan like glue and feel you've not got what you deserve but please hang on in there. Don't let the disappointment send you off track. We'll all be rooting for you next week :)

Back