Thursday Weighers

Merry Christmas Thursday gang, i really hope its a good one for all you! Xx

Hiya, joining the Thursday gang! Our group is moving from a Monday to Thursday. Gl everyone xx

Welcome joanne

Sooo, how much damage was dine yesterday? I allowed myself 100 syns for the day (felt it was better than not counting at all). Think I went over that by about 15syns. Straight back on plan this morning though. Got 2nd xmas lunch at mums today but she has swapped traditional lunch to turkey salad so no problem there. Driving so no booze for me. Leaves 15 syns for pudding.

Hope everyone had a great day yesterday & you don't struggle to get back on plan.

Back on plan past 2 days and weighing in this Thursday. Need to wait and see what the damage is!

Weighed at home this week as I won't make weigh in so I've had a gain of 11.5lbs - needless to say I'm back on plan 100% today!

Had a sneaky wi at work,put 5 on! Offical wi at 4.30, so will update later,good luck to all!0:)

Sent from my E15i using MiniMins

I just got weighed after 2 weeks off plan, and 2lb on, was expected but happy it's not more. Back on plan from now

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

good luck everyone - remember that this is the hardest week of the year - dont worry if you gain 1lb or 14lbs.....

love you all xxxx

Back