Thursday Weighers

Im nervous too about my first weigh in - It's dragging and just want some positive feedback and encouragment knowing I have lost.

Bet you go in and have a fantastic weight loss. Infact guys lose faster than girls, so you'll be at target it no time :)

I am back on track after Christmas as well. Over 2 weeks I missed I had put on 5lb :( I was not happy with myself since a lot of hard work had gone to waste. But never mind, here I am again, 2012 is the year to do it! First weigh in after a break is tomorrow - I hope it goes well, I have been exercising and eating quite well!

Good luck everyone!xx

I had to weigh in last night as working on Thursday, 2lb off, pleased with that.

Good luck everyone else, I know what you mean about it dragging, Tuesday seemed to take forever to come around and that was weighing in two days early! X

All the men in my group average 3lb to 5lbs a week and the women are 1lb-2lb lol x

I have had losses like that, but have had gains in that range as well! :eek:

I've decided that although the big losses each week are great, the the smaller consistant losses are the ones that stay off!

Tomorrow i should have a good loss, but i messed up at the footie match this weekend and have picked here and there - so i am currently seeing a STS on my home scales :(

loho said:
Hi Everyone! I'm going to my first ever SW class on Thursday and I wondered whether I would be able to join this thread please? need a little support I think!
Thanks

*waves* hello and welcome... Good luck on your weight loss journey... You will find lots of help and support on here... xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Ellebear said:
Tomorrow i should have a good loss, but i messed up at the footie match this weekend and have picked here and there - so i am currently seeing a STS on my home scales :(

EB... Stop scale hopping! You know you will do ok on the actual ones... I know its tempting, but hide them... xx

EB... Stop scale hopping! You know you will do ok on the actual ones... I know its tempting, but hide them... xx

Nope - mine always match to the SW ones. I am hoping i get a mini loss or a STS.

Red day today should help a little - minimal carbs! x

Im in the same boat as you EB. I ate my dinnner at lunch time today to try minimise my weight for tomorrow - I dont think it will make that much difference but every bit helps!!!

Finger crossed for tomorrow

R-E-D said:
Does everyone starve themselves before they weigh in? X

I was SO thirsty before one weigh in. Spent the whole day drinking loads of water. That was my biggest loss of 3.5lbs. Think it's all about how your body is... No one size fits all unfortunately :(

I was thinking I was just gonna eat very lightly tomorrow and then have a nice tea after weigh in?

Ellebear said:
Nope - mine always match to the SW ones. I am hoping i get a mini loss or a STS.

Red day today should help a little - minimal carbs! x

Mine always read different, yours must be really good... Fingers x'd darling... xx

Does everyone starve themselves before they weigh in? X

I eat normally for breakfast and lunch, but wait till after WI for dinner.
Started off with the starve routine but if you do the same every week on WI day you'll get a true reflection on how good or bad you've been.

Back