Thursday Weighers

+2lb for me sorry Thursday gang! :(

meadowbankles said:
0.5lb on. I don't know why and I'm absolutely gutted. Not going back, I've driven home in tears :cry:

You have got to go back... It's only a small gain, there could be any number of reasons why you have, but don't give in and don't stop going to class your C and group mates will support you, as well as everyone on here... xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

You have got to go back... It's only a small gain, there could be any number of reasons why you have, but don't give in and don't stop going to class your C and group mates will support you, as well as everyone on here... xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins
Thanks but it follows on from 2.5lb on last week - again undeserved - and the consultant is indifferent. I haven't had a period since 25 November and feel that I'll be fat forever :cry:

Thanks but it follows on from 2.5lb on last week - again undeserved - and the consultant is indifferent. I haven't had a period since 25 November and feel that I'll be fat forever :cry:

Lesley do you keep a food diary? So maybe people on here could look at what you are eating and we could try help you out? Try not to be too disheartened hun, it will all come off. I know its horrible, I had a 2lb gain this week too, but we will get there eventually, promise! xx

Lesley do you keep a food diary? So maybe people on here could look at what you are eating and we could try help you out? Try not to be too disheartened hun, it will all come off. I know its horrible, I had a 2lb gain this week too, but we will get there eventually, promise! xx
Thanks yes, I've just bumped the diary, it's called Lesley's This Time Diary

Hi All!
Congrats to those who have and lost and I'm sorry for those of you who are unhappy, but keep going I'm sure next week will be better :)

Well I went to my first ever class tonight and was weighed :hide: it wasn't good! but not as bad as it could have ben if I din't make the first step. So hopefully next week I'll be here posting a loss! Well thats my plan. Right off to plan my meals for the week! yay!!!

Hi All!
Congrats to those who have and lost and I'm sorry for those of you who are unhappy, but keep going I'm sure next week will be better :)

Well I went to my first ever class tonight and was weighed :hide: it wasn't good! but not as bad as it could have ben if I din't make the first step. So hopefully next week I'll be here posting a loss! Well thats my plan. Right off to plan my meals for the week! yay!!!

Hi hun

i felt the same last week. Was really suprised this week. Keep thinking it was a fluke, it will be you next week :)

Back