Thursday Weighers

Good luck everyone. How many syns in a large dominos cheese & tomato pizza??

Dominoes are about 22-25syns per slice apparently...I'm told that's how much for a medium pizza :S

gemmiegem said:
Dominoes are about 22-25syns per slice apparently...I'm told that's how much for a medium pizza :S

Per slice??!!!!!! SO not worth it!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Per slice??!!!!!! SO not worth it!

I agree!...definitely not worth it! I think it's because everything has oil in it...not just the dough, but even the tomato puree base they use is made with oil. And the little crust dipping pots are about 9 syns each!

Anyway...back to topic!

Second weigh in for me tonight...fingers crossed it's another loss.

Good luck Everyone! :)

Hi! Can I join please? I weigh in at 5.30 on Thursdays! I have been going to class for a year and half and am 2st 2lb down but got my 2 st award almost a year ago and still haven't got to 2.5 stone! (I have been 1.5lb away!) Still got around 3st to loose so really need to get back on track! Had a bit of a naughty weekend but keeping my fingers crossed for tonight after a LOT of speed food this week! X

Hi! Can I join please? I weigh in at 5.30 on Thursdays! I have been going to class for a year and half and am 2st 2lb down but got my 2 st award almost a year ago and still haven't got to 2.5 stone! (I have been 1.5lb away!) Still got around 3st to loose so really need to get back on track! Had a bit of a naughty weekend but keeping my fingers crossed for tonight after a LOT of speed food this week! X

Welcome Anna and good luck for weigh in tonight :D you will love it here everyone is fab for support and inspiration

Katie xxx

BopKatie said:
Morning Thursday gang,
Can successfully report a 4lb loss here! Taking me to 2lbs under my pre christmas weight! Yay. Hoping to be under 17stone by next week :D

Well done to those who have weighed already, and good luck to all those waiting :D

Katie xxx

Well done - that's a fab loss!!! :)

BopKatie said:
Welcome Anna and good luck for weigh in tonight :D you will love it here everyone is fab for support and inspiration

Katie xxx

Thanks, everyone seems to be doing really well so it will hopefully spur me on! Well done for your loss, that's fab! X

Morning Thursday gang,
Can successfully report a 4lb loss here! Taking me to 2lbs under my pre christmas weight! Yay. Hoping to be under 17stone by next week :D

Well done to those who have weighed already, and good luck to all those waiting :D

Katie xxx
Well done, that is a brilliant loss.

I am pleased to report a 1lb loss for me this week, one more needed for my 2.5 stone award. Good news is that I am now just under 12 stone (yippee)

Back