Thursday Weighers

Forgot to say Jacob was 2 weeks old when she came back and the next week she'd lost 16lbs.....that's the way to do it! lol! :)

Hi ladies yep of course this is a lovely thread! Can't believe it's Thursday again tomorrow comes round so fast good luck everyone! :)

Sent from my HTC One using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hope everyone has had a good week? I've been away for a bit so it'll be a gain for me ;) Plus bump has grown quite a bit! That's assuming I get home in time for WI! Here's hoping...

Good luck everyone :) xxx

In the morning is the lightest you'll be all day, so should be even better,
I can't get to group tomorrow, am gutted. Driving home tonight my exhaust fell off and was sparking all up the road, so have to be garage instead of SW...good luck everyone xx

Well 1.5lb off for me this morning, different group and the scales were a bit wobbly. Im not sure if they helped but either way I'm happy with that. Im now away for 4 days so I may well be in lbs debt next week. Ah well, bring on the wine and chips :D

Well 1.5lb off for me this morning, different group and the scales were a bit wobbly. Im not sure if they helped but either way I'm happy with that. Im now away for 4 days so I may well be in lbs debt next week. Ah well, bring on the wine and chips :D

Well done x

Well done on the WI so far, I weigh in later this eve so will post tonight x

Another 3lb off and my club 10 award and broke through another stone barrier :-D

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back