Thursday Weighers

Hope you all have a lovely Christmas! xxx

Happy Christmas to everyone :) .... Save a space for me on the naughty step! :) xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I don't think you should have to book a holiday for a start, change of day AND venue for ours, it's not our fault that WI is on Boxing day!
Go with January...gives you time to recover and get back on plan for a few days. xx
files
Yeah your right I didn't go and will go 2nd January :)

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I went today and maintained, which is pretty amazing. Going to get back on track this week as nothing too mad going on till NYE.

That's ace three and half on for me. Hopefully get some of this week as we are just at home for nye

WI at home this morning, and scales say the same as SWs last week.....that's gotta be the biggest surprise ever! I did stop and think I shouldn't have those roasties, mince pies...chocolate..............but only for a couple of seconds, and ate everything anyway!
files

Going to be ultra good (I think) till NY, then have all the family here, so chocs and naughties will be tempting me all over again!
Hope you all had a good day, trouble is, it's so quick, blink and you miss it! XX

I'm not able to get weighed tonight (which is probably a good thing considering how much I've eaten haha), I'm 100% back on plan now so I'm hoping I'll be okay next week! Eeeek! I've just spent an hour at the gym so fingers crossed I can maybe cancel some of the chocs out :p Hope you all had a fab Xmas xxx

Same here! I'm working out like a demon to try and counteract the calories but, I don't think it'll help till next week! Damn it haha! Oh well, if you can't eat what you like at Xmas, when can you?! I had two days of really good grub and although I'll be down when I see the gain on the scales, it'll also be a much needed motivator to get back on the bandwagon! I'm back on plan now and have been since yesterday and I know by Monday, my head and stomach, will be back in the zone, ready for an alcoholic battering on Tuesday haha! No, I'm sticking to slimline everything on NYE! xxx

Well im still off plan, though should be back on the wagon tomorrow. I did however eat some fruit earlier without it being in a pudding or chocolate or fudge so its a small step, lol

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I'm still off plan too. I'm 50-50 this week so I'm expecting a huge gain when I weigh in on the 10th and I won't regret a single pound as I've had a fantastic christmas. My consultant texted earlier saying
'Don't worry about what you eat between christmas and new year. Worry about what you eat between new year and christmas'
So true!

I'm off plan but not been as bad as I usually would have been over previous Christmases. WI on the 2nd, I will be happy with anything under 7lb gain.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Perhaps because it was Wednesday yesterday...but I'm only guessing!...
giggling.gif
I'm WI at home tomorrow, gotta keep a check because I'm not able to go to group.
I'm ready for the new challenge, hoping for 16lbs by Easter (16 weeks) and I'll not be far off target then. I've had SO much "off plan" stuff, I should probably spend the next 10 weeks on the naughty step! xx Good luck everyone. x
Happy New Year 2.jpg

I lost 3lb! Pretty chuffed with that. Remind me next week if there's no weight change that it's fairly undeserved! But 1lb till my first stone so let's wait and see.

"Unnoficially" I've gained 2 lbs, so will work with that...have stuffed myself silly.........on every naughty thing offered me, so have to pay the consequences......next week it had better be gone...and more! xx

Back