Thursday Weighers

An unexpected 3lb off for me, but I'll take it!

I had a STS this week which I am delighted about after an indulgent weekend away!

Back to normal this week though and am more focused than ever :D

Hi, I'm new here, weighing in this evening, keeping everything crossed, good luck everyone xx

Good luck moolumps, the first one is usually the worst, it gets better from here!

Thanks, I joined sw a few weeks ago, very happy with 6lb loss first week, then sts, need a loss tonight!!

Oh sorry, yes of course, re-read your post now! Hope the STS didn't throw you too much, I'm thinking you'd have been happy with six pounds in your first two weeks? Good luck tonight, hope it's another great result!

The STS really did throw me, more than I expected. Stuck to plan but had a feeling it wasn't shifting. I put it down to time of the month. But 6lbs the first week was great, gone for good! Your weight loss is amazing!!

My first week on SW and I lost 1lb....which isn't much but it's a step in the right direction :) ​Hopefully this next week will be better, now I have my head around the plan more!!

Well done the first week can often be about getting your head round i, lost a pound made up as on a spa weekend last week

To my surprise I stayed the same this evening, quite pleased :)

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Last edited:
Down 2ibs this week, happy again :)

Wow, some really good losses :) well done everyone
I'm only weighing once at month at group from now on as I'm putting so much pressure on myself to lose the last 10lbs it's making me overthink the plan and be very strict, which results in me falling off plan completely.
I now make 'positive' mini goals at group, for me this is about embracing healthy eating and my permanent lifestyle change rather than too much focus on the scales.
This weeks mini goal is to drink 2l of water a day.
Good luck for the week ahead:)

1lb off for me, not bad considering I was lucky last week. And Greatest loser award too, which is lovely but I really don't like the attention... :bolt:

6lb off, 1/2 stone award and slimmer of the week!!
Very happy!! :D

Wow that's awesome! Looking forward to celebrating your stone award next week!

Last edited:
Hi all!

I lost 2lb this week and got my 12 stone award AND Greatest Loser 2014! It was a rather emotional night! lol! :eek:

1 stone to go until Target.....

x

Back