Thursday Weighers

Hi can i join please, I just went to my first meeting last week (tried before online a few years ago)

Weighed in today 3.5 lbs lighter.

Been to wedding and bbq this week so pleased with that :)

How are we all doing, fellow Thursday people?

Have been finding it harder to stick with things given bank holiday picnics and sunny evenings in beer gardens... :rolleyes: So have been finding the weight is coming off more slowly. But this morning I hit the "ten pounds lost" mark (at very long last and after some fluctuation...). Bit relieved and hoping to stick with it and lose another fair bit before the first wedding of the season (2nd week in July). Hope you're all doing well! Xx

hello everyone not been about to much glad to see you all doing well i had a bit of a slow down then caught up big time with a 6lb loss taking me to 2 stone but birthdays catching up with me now with one every single week of june!!! finding it a bit hard to keep on track!

I weighed on Thursday, first weigh in since joining last week, weighed in 9lbs lighter. Given me the inspiration I needed to carry on. Going to a big family party today, I'll be drinking so going to take diet lemonade to go with my vodka and make food choices as best I can

can i join please im a thursday morning weigher
lost three pound last week and a pound and a half this week
so feeling like ive got my motivation back now yay
good luck everyone for the week ahead we can do it :D:woohoo:
:sw007::sw014:

I weighed on Thursday, first weigh in since joining last week, weighed in 9lbs lighter. Given me the inspiration I needed to carry on. Going to a big family party today, I'll be drinking so going to take diet lemonade to go with my vodka and make food choices as best I can
well done thats great 9lb wow keep going your doing amazing:0clapper:

Only -1 on my very first week and I cannot work out for the life of me wat i done wrong :(

Aw don't worry - it happens sometimes. It can take a while for your body to catch up. I run weigh at our group, and I've seen people not loose anything their first week, then have a big second week loss. Did you give your consultant a food diary to look over?

I lost half a pound this week - bit frustrated! But it was a day early, and on different flooring. I'll take what I can get at the moment

-3 for me last night... Finally, it's coming off!!

Back